+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Swansea

My prediction is he will be sacked within 18 months, and will be appointed by Wrexham afterwards. Good luck to him overall he did a good job, but i do believe in the future he will regret leaving us at the time he did.

It doesn't take some people long does it, even when zip connection to Notts.
    Good luck Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Good luck Luke.
    quite agree.It's only to be expected from certain childish posters on here, no doubt they'd be booing him if we get to play Swansea in the future. Pathetic and a total embarrassment to themselves and this great club

The mans gone, move on

Good luck Luke.
    Well said ‘59. True supporters of Notts County will always remember LW with great admiration.

Good luck Luke.
    I agree. He gave us everything he had when he was at Notts, and formed a real bond with supporters.

I hope he succeeds at Swansea, he deserves the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Well said ‘59. True supporters of Notts County will always remember LW with great admiration.
    Agreed. I don't get this 'love you when you're here, hate you when you go' thinking. Anyone who gives 100% in their time at Meadow Lane will always get a positive reception from me if they return as opponents.

Playing possession based football well against non league teams is always going to do well. He may find it harder against Championship defenders trained in possession based football though. It'll ceratinly be a test of his talents as he was struggling with the defensive side of game at Notts that's for sure. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on but having American hedge fund owners they're only interested in winning to up the shares.

To be honest Swansea unlucky, they were the better team in the 2nd half and hit the woodwork at least twice

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Jeez what a bunch of ungrateful wasters
    He was Moniz mark 2. He had no idea when it came to addressing the defensive problems. He was convinced that playing square pegs in round holes was the answer to his master plan. If he remained at the club next season, we would have been in a relegation battle. The players, like Jones, Macca, Crowley and Bostock, who were all mainly responsible for our decent home form would have all jumped ship, and he would have been absolutely clueless as to what to do without them..

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast