+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Official All Things Wakefield Trinity Thread And Others 2024 Season

Yup he was mate, poor lad indeed.

Might be worth arriving a little earlier tomorrow night Chop , it's the first game using the new Neil Fox Stand and it's sold out but I reckon they may well be some teething problems with the tech .

Bound to be one or two little hiccups I reckon .

Am lucky Animal only a 10 minute walk for me.

Changed from unreserved to reserved seating ticketing in the East stand and being first game in the stand reduced capacity, so ending up sat on my own - bit of a mess but hopefully lessons learned before the season starts off.

Where are you watching from?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Am lucky Animal only a 10 minute walk for me.

Changed from unreserved to reserved seating ticketing in the East stand and being first game in the stand reduced capacity, so ending up sat on my own - bit of a mess but hopefully lessons learned before the season starts off.

Where are you watching from?

I'm picking the son in law up at 6.45 PM , we'd planned to give the new stand a try but we'll probably go in the North upper tier now .

We haven't got pre paid tickets so having to get them from the ticket office before the game .

Bit of buggering about , no cash sales in the stadium !!!

You will probably find that the North Upper is sold out mate, so will be lower or West stand / terrace.

Enjoy the game we will do a game together soonest, PM me Animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    You will probably find that the North Upper is sold out mate, so will be lower or West stand / terrace.

Enjoy the game we will do a game together soonest, PM me Animal.
    Thanks for that Chop , we'll be there for the Bradford Bulls game on opening night and I won't be driving so we'll sort something out .

Enjoy the game yourself , Up The Trin .

Wakefield Trinity 22 - 12 Wigan Warriors

Hmm , a few technical issues tonight such as the floodlights repeatedly failing and the match was abandoned on 60 minutes .

However really enjoyed the 60 minutes we did get to see with Trinity playing some impressive stuff against the current Super League Champions .

It wasn't a full strength Wigan team but none the less strong enough .

The travelling Wigan fans were a bit pyssed off stood with us on the West Terrace , we might be a championship side but we aren't really .

Plenty to be encouraged by on that showing , really enjoyable night even if it was cut short .

We'd have won anyway , Trinity were well on top when the match was abandoned .

Up The Trin .

Daryl Powell post match interview , I thinks he's buzzing after last nights performance and rightly so but we know everyone in the championship is going to be up for it when they play us and we can't have any complacency .

We've won nowt yet .

https://youtu.be/c1xUZcV-z9g?si=dWWY6PGpHiobjnFD

Fair play to Siddal who have turned the money down in favour of hosting Trinity in the Challenge Cup third round .

Hopefully the BBC will show the tie on iPlayer which will give the Halifax amateurs at least some financial payment .

Depite the curtailed game last Friday v Wigan, really enjoyed the game. No such thing as friendly games in rugby !

Trinity looked sharp and I was impressed with the way our forwards nullified a strong Wigan pack. We looked really sharp too with ball in hand,

New East Stand facilities excellent. 4000+ attendance very good for Matty Ashurst testimonial game against his home town Wigan. Funnily enough his first club he played for was Wigan's biggest rivals St Helens.

Will be going to the Cup game tomorrow v York, which is the first real competitive game so a good test to see where we are development wise in what will be a tough game against seasoned campaigners in York Knights.

Up the Trin!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast