+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: O/T Official All Things Wakefield Trinity Thread And Others 2024 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Very important that we do not forget what Minnards and Carter did for this club with limited funds. They laid the foundation for where we are today.

Onwards and upwards on and off the field, a great time it is to be a Wakefield Trinity supporter after our struggles for so many years.
    You'll love this Chop .

https://x.com/WTrinityRL/status/1768...804377248?s=20

Cheer's Animal.

Now after all the hype it's about the performances and results and getting back into Super League.

It's fair to say to say the ground improvements will continue to happen, but will results on the pitch match expectations and we win the league and under IMG points structure get back into Super League next season.

Pressure now on the coaching team and players big time.

Enjoy the game, will be 2am Jakarta time so not sure if I will wake up for the game, maybe text / Face book / X only.

Betfred Championship Round 1

Wakefield Trinity 42 - 12 Bradford Bulls

Just sat in The Six Chimneys Pub in Wakefield City Centre , train not due till 11.05 PM .

What a cracking night , brilliant fireworks display before the game to open the new Neil Fox Stand and a really good atmosphere inside a sold out Belle Vue to get the new season underway between two old West Yorkshire rivals .

Trinity were a class apart , to be honest the Bulls got off lightly , we should have gone over 50 but for a couple of butter fingers moments with a clear run to the line .

Bulls lost their discipline at times especially in the second half and Trinity punished them every single time .

Just the start we wanted and a week off now before we go to Fev on Good Friday .

A good win at Post Office Road although far from guaranteed on that pitch and it's hard to see anyone getting near Trinity this season .

Up The Trin .

Ended up waking up before 3am Jakarta time to see X Twitter game updates - the things we do eh!

Great result game 1 against a Bradford team with top 4 aspirations.

Glad you enjoyed your evening Animal and hope your Mrs was warming your supper up in front of the fire when you got back to the Barnsley side of Wakey

Ended up waking up before 3am Jakarta time to see X Twitter game updates - the things we do eh!

Great result game 1 against a Bradford team with top 4 aspirations.

Glad you enjoyed your evening Animal and hope your Mrs was warming your supper up in front of the fire when you got back to the Barnsley side of Wakey
    Friday Nights fireworks display for you Chop

https://youtu.be/IBNMrosVCpE?si=OdA9DSsgnAtDtHEd

Am in China, Animal.

No Facebook, You Tube, WhattsApp, Google, Instagram, BBC etc

Am in China, Animal.

No Facebook, You Tube, WhattsApp, Google, Instagram, BBC etc
    Bit of news to provide some cheer whilst your overseas working Chop .

Tom Johnstone could be coming back , maybe even before May .

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport...paign=sharebar

Cheers Animal.

Looking good moving forward for sure at Trinity on and off the field.

I finish my China biz travels tomorrow and head to Dhaka Bangladesh tomorrow evening via Hong Kong so going to miss the Barnsley game unfortunately but will catch the Wakefield game.

Cheers Animal.

Looking good moving forward for sure at Trinity on and off the field.

I finish my China biz travels tomorrow and head to Dhaka Bangladesh tomorrow evening via Hong Kong so going to miss the Barnsley game unfortunately but will catch the Wakefield game.
    I'll be there at Fev tomorrow Chop , raining buckets here all week which means it's going to be a reight arm wrestle at Post Office Road .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'll be there at Fev tomorrow Chop , raining buckets here all week which means it's going to be a reight arm wrestle at Post Office Road .
    Last thing we need is the poor very wet conditions as last time, slows the game down and allows the game to become an arm wrestle as you say mate. Interesting to hear how are new Aussie lad plays like if he gets the nod.

Think we will win this one.

Hope we perform and you enjoy the game Animal.

Be in HK in a few hours time and be able to bring myself up to date with all the various news that I cannot get access to here in China.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast