+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Official All Things Wakefield Trinity Thread And Others 2024 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    2-15 boss once into the east stand I don't think can come back out.
    If your around the bar and catering area on the concourse I'm the one with a Yorkshire Bucket Hat on and a Trinity hooded top .

East stand side?

East stand side?
    On Sunday I was in the Neil Fox Stand closest to the North Chop and I'm going in there again on Saturday .

May as well it's the same price to sit or stand .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    On Sunday I was in the Neil Fox Stand closest to the North Chop and I'm going in there again on Saturday .

May as well it's the same price to sit or stand .
    Good man.....try and book, purchase seat E06/F148 either online or when you get to the ground.

Good man.....try and book, purchase seat E06/F148 either online or when you get to the ground.
    Thanks for that Chop , I'll try and navigate that .

Wakefield Trinity 30 - 12 Barrow Raiders .

Trinity through to the semi final of the 1895 Cup and one game from Wembley .

Spent a very enjoyable afternoon at Belle Vue with Barnsley Chop and his mate , lovely to meet you both .

Not one of Trinity's best performances , riddled with silly errors although you have to give Barrow some credit who played very well and had a game plan that we never quite got to grips with .

Only Animal could have booked a 10 day cruise and should Trinity get to Wembley for the first time since 1979 on June 8th he will be somewhere between Spain and Portugal on the day .

The thought of having a quiet word with the Mrs and see if we can reschedule for the next one has crossed my mind .

Then again I quite value the fact I'm happily married .

Unbelievable , Roma would have summat to sey no doubt God rest his soul .

Good to get a Trinity game in with you Animal - another win.

Performance was a 6/10 for me but we move on.

Some big games coming up, which unfortunately I will miss with my Far East business travels coming up.

Get to another game with you later in the season.

Looks a long long season for Cas who were put in the 50 club last night at home to a run of the mill Huddersfield side .

Ramshackle of a ground and now rock bottom of Super League with four straight defeats .

How times change , Cas have replaced Trinity as the Super Leagues ugly duckling , the Trinity playing budget is significantly higher than Cas this season I've just read despite the fact we are in the championship this season .

They'll probably be ok this season and just about hold on to their Super League status given the London Broncos don't have enough IMG points to stay in Super League .

I actually don't want them to be relegated either , I want to see Trinity back in Super League and drubbing Classless Cas and rubbing their noses in our new found wealth and ambition .

Well after yesterdays Challenge Cup games great to see it will be 4 Yorkshire teams in the last 16 draw with the Super league boys.

Will be cheering on the Mighty Trin from afar later today and hoping we come out of the tasty derby game against Fev with a win.

A home draw against a non Super league team or Cas or London would then be nice. Test ourselves against similar level opposition and then a nice home draw in the quarter finals against one of the big teams.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast