+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    6 good months post xmas last year. Been shyte the rest of the time.

The question is what happened to him post xmas last year, cause that was the anomaly - not this…
    Good point - and we got a lucky point tonight - compete ****e!

It is difficult to be a top 100 team when you can't even get into the top half of a poor league to qualify for the Euro tournaments that get the blame for us being in the position we are in. We are where we deserve to be, where our manager and his snot blowing antics should be. Nowhere near good enough for this club.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    It is difficult to be a top 100 team when you can't even get into the top half of a poor league to qualify for the Euro tournaments that get the blame for us being in the position we are in. We are where we deserve to be, where our manager and his snot blowing antics should be. Nowhere near good enough for this club.
    I saw that - he’s either picking his lugs, pulling at his neck or blowing snot from his nostrils.

There is absolutely no enjoyment watching AFC. Its a soul destroying activity tbh.

That was just garbage. The farmers are absolutely shyte, yet we make them look like world beaters.

Where to start.

Thank fück Roos is out of contract. He’s abysmal. A new contract would be a war crime.

Gartenmann is genuinely as bad a CH as I’ve seen - and I’ve seen Dave Bus & Jerel
    Ifil. He does nothing well, not a thing, yet he’s first choice for the clown in charge. There are no words for this really.

I said a while back Shinnie looked done. I got a bit of stick - fair enough - but I was right.

Polvara has some ability, but fück me he’s soft as a baby’s first shyte. Look at the size of him, yet he couldn’t fight sleep.

Clarkson absolutely invisible again. Massive let down this lad has been.

Hayes coming on sums it all up. Great player for us in his day, but its a crime against humanity putting him on a football pitch these days.

I’m not even gonna bother wi Robson, its an absolute dereliction of duty by the bored every day he remains in charge - which means he’ll likely be here for the season.

Third place? Don’t make me laugh. I’ll be genuinely surprised if this mob get a European place.

For the money we’ve spent its as embarrassing as it is unacceptable…

And now the end is near

You’d think so - my bet is that its not though…

So many things to complain about...
    However my main gripes are why does he consistently take off Barron when Clarkson and Shinnie are more deserving?
    It's beyond me why Duk isn't playing or coming on when he's on the bench. He is probably our best "wide" player even though that's not his preferred position and as others have said Johnny days as an influence are well behind him. Why Gartenman and Rubezic? MacDonald always seems the most assured and Jensen hasn't done as much wrong as others and is also left footed to give balance. For a team with Barron, Clarkson, Duk and McGrath we really lack creativity and that is really down to us having no width which, given Robson's been in place for two transfer windows, you would have thought might have been obvious to others to address rather than a layman.
    It's pysh

… and for all that Polvara has improved a lot, he lacks aggression and the desire to win tackles and 50/50 balls - sort that out Barry FFS as that’s basic stuff!

6 league wins all season from 19 games is f***** atrocious, is it not!? Robson has made a complete ** of it to be fair.
    Last edited by Shetland Don; 24-01-2024 at 11:13 PM.

Ach…..Ach!
    I’m a bit scunnered this season, we seem to have a good enough squad on paper but it’s just nae happening. Is it Baz? He definitely could do better with the players he has but it’s back to the age old question of who do you replace him with?
    It would probably cost us a fortune to get rid and another fortune to get in anyone who might have a slight chance of being any better than anyone else in the league.

This season is well on its way to being mediocre at best. Yes we had Europe and the cup final so I dare say if we can get ourselves a wee run together and be in contention for the fourth or fifth, whatever gives you a chance for Europe, that will be a pass mark for Baz this season from the board.

Achhhhh!

I really can’t see why anyone would think we have a good squad.Is it because we have paid money for some of these players?

It’s starting to remind me of the dark days of Aitken and Miller when we were spending decent money on players that were a bunch of duds.

The only good player we have is Miovski.Duk is good on his day and Barron has the potential to be a good player but the rest are average at best.Even that’s a compliment to some of them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast