+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: St Johnstone v Aberdeen

Hearts are better than dons

My Dad is bigger than your Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    There is no doubt about that as we always sh1t ourselves down there.

On Sunday it’s actually going to be a year to the day that we lost 6-0 to Hibs and Cormack was on the radio with his crocodile tears promising he was going to get it right after sacking Goodwin.

So that’s less than a year since Robson took over and there is the possibility Cormack will have to sack another manager after getting a doing in Edinburgh.

I wonder if he will be back on the radio bubbling again on Saturday at 5pm
    It won’t be long before he sacks Robson. When he doesn’t want a manager he doesn’t back him in the January transfer window. I don’t think Cormack/Milne should be allowed to pick the next manager. Leave it to Burrows….make him earn his wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    No, absolutely not, I’m clearly au fait with such traits, but if the BBC cameras were on me I’d have a re-think! 😥
    Nasty habits in front of cameras never stopped a German manager being successful.
    In fact, he positively enjoyed trying out his bogey team.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It won’t be long before he sacks Robson. When he doesn’t want a manager he doesn’t back him in the January transfer window. I don’t think Cormack/Milne should be allowed to pick the next manager. Leave it to Burrows….make him earn his wage.
    Not really convinced with Alan Burrows to be honest, he seems to disappear when everything goes to sh1t like his boss does.

Seems to be just another of Cormacks puppets like Steven Gunn is.

Not really convinced with Alan Burrows to be honest
    Totally this, what the actual fk does he bring to the table,

It’s going to cost a fair amount to get rid of a good chunk of the squad and bring in their replacements this summer which the next manager will do if he has any sense.Far too many of the players aren’t putting in the effort for the fans who are forking out hard earned cash to support them.

The problem is a lot of these guys are on 3 or 4 year deals so we either pay them off or send them out on loan like we have done with Stewart,Richardson and Besuijen.

On top of that we will be looking for replacements for Barron,Roos,Miovski and probably Duk so I can see Cormack having to fork out for another 10-12 players this summer.
    Fair points re the likely squad rebuild needed again. I was referring to the cost of just replacing the management team though.

The question is, what’s gonna cost more in the long run, keeping this clueless fud, or pulling the trigger and getting (hopefully) a proper manager.

I think we all know the answer to that one. All that is except the FMB 🤦

You never know, a proper manager might even be able to get something out of some of this mob - clearly not Roos, Gartenmann or Rubezic but still, some, maybe…

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456