+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Even with the little etiquette things he’s not learning from his mistakes such as you don’t keep scratching your neck, picking your nose and flicking the bounty, blowing snot from one nostril whilst covering the other, pulling at his ears etc. I’d wager that he farts like f*** and scratches his balls in front of the TV on Saturday nights too!?
    You would have thought he would have had some media training from the club to resolve these issues. Not a good look for him or the club.

His interviews are an excruciating watch/listen too.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Absolutely this ^^^^

We have some good individuals (on their days - which are far too infrequent).

What we don't have is a good squad. This squad is completely unbalanced and just cannot play together. It doesn't work. It's clear as day.

That's mainly on the manager, but the recruitment side needs a right good kick up the arse as well cause the recruitment has for the most part this year been abysmal.

Pieandbovrilman made a good point re "who do we replace him with?" cause there's no outstanding candidates and lets be honest, who trusts Dave (and that fuuckin gype Milne remember) to get it right.

One thing it won't cost is a fortune though. One of the few sensible things Dave has done re managerial appointments was to give this clueless loser only a 2 year contract. I thought at the time it showed the level of faith he had in him - a level of faith which has been sadly proved correct.

So it won't cost that much to get rid. What will cost money is keeping him. We've already pretty much blown the £5m from 3rd place for next year, so how much more money is that clown gonna be allowed to cost us before sanity prevails...
    It’s going to cost a fair amount to get rid of a good chunk of the squad and bring in their replacements this summer which the next manager will do if he has any sense.Far too many of the players aren’t putting in the effort for the fans who are forking out hard earned cash to support them.

The problem is a lot of these guys are on 3 or 4 year deals so we either pay them off or send them out on loan like we have done with Stewart,Richardson and Besuijen.

On top of that we will be looking for replacements for Barron,Roos,Miovski and probably Duk so I can see Cormack having to fork out for another 10-12 players this summer.

For the record, and I know I'll get shouted down for saying this, some of us on here have been bemoaning Robson since mid August as we could ultimately see what was ahead.

His tactics are hopeless and actually worse than that they are detrimental to the team and the result, changing to a back 5 when we're 1 up against St Johnstone is incredible.

His devotion to certain players when others either deserve to be starting or when he subs players to keep on his "favourites" is baffling.

He's finally decided to change shape to a back 4 but with no wingers then you're narrow as flock, he chooses to go to a 4 far too late in the season and has left us with next to no time to address the imbalance in the team with the window slamming shut in a few days.

His post match comments make no sense whatsoever and his ear tugging and similar things that others have posted about don't show a sense of professionalism to me.

Lastly, the football on show is eye bleeding and quite possibly some of the worst I've ever watched AFC play. I've watched us about 90% of possible games on TV this season and can say with a large dollop of ease that about 5-10% of those games I've been entertained. I watch out of devotion to my club but if I was a drop in/out supporter then I'd have given up a looooong time ago.

Cormack wants season tickets to increase year on year but there is ZERO chance of those that bought for the first time this season signing up for the 24/25 season. The supporters set records for this season with season tickets and shirts etc but what we've been served up on the pitch is league 1 at best.

Time was up for Robson as far back as September/October for me and he has done nothing to address any of the obvious issues that were prevalent back then.

Thanks for your efforts Baz but do the honourable thing and leave before you're pushed, you don't want to turn into another McGhee and sully the great name you had with the club before you became manager.

He's also got rid of Besuijen now so has even less options in wide areas if for some bizzare reason he decides to use wingers and play a 4-3-3 like every other progressive side in world football

As Zak says above, even when he lines up a back 4 he criminally fills up the XI with central midfielders , Polvara as a 'winger' is ridiculous, apart from running up and down a lot he has no attributes to be a wide player

There is no footballing philosophy under robson other than work rate playing quick tempo

He could not wait to go back to 5 at the back hoof yesterday and again it failed

Lets see how brave robson is at tynecastle, if he plays a back 4 and goes for it, i think we all know he will revert back to his favourite 5 at the back hoofball tactic, run around a lot without ever looking like they have a game plan and hoof it to miovski and see what happens

haha well done st johnstone after being robbed of a goal as well.

could be bottom 6 for aberdeen this year.

Even with the little etiquette things he’s not learning from his mistakes such as you don’t keep scratching your neck, picking your nose and flicking the bounty, blowing snot from one nostril whilst covering the other, pulling at his ears etc. I’d wager that he farts like f*** and scratches his balls in front of the TV on Saturday nights too!?
    You can take the loon out of Elgin, but you can’t…

I’d wager that he farts like f*** and scratches his balls in front of the TV on Saturday nights too!?
    What the hell's wrong with that!?
    Do you excuse yourself and depart to the vestibule to "see off the upstarts"?

Nothing wrong with a good scratch and fart.

Yes. His time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    What the hell's wrong with that!?
    Do you excuse yourself and depart to the vestibule to "see off the upstarts"?

Nothing wrong with a good scratch and fart.

Yes. His time is up.
    No, absolutely not, I’m clearly au fait with such traits, but if the BBC cameras were on me I’d have a re-think! 😥

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    You can take the loon out of Elgin, but you can’t…
    Inverurie?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Hearts are going to pump us.
    There is no doubt about that as we always sh1t ourselves down there.

On Sunday it’s actually going to be a year to the day that we lost 6-0 to Hibs and Cormack was on the radio with his crocodile tears promising he was going to get it right after sacking Goodwin.

So that’s less than a year since Robson took over and there is the possibility Cormack will have to sack another manager after getting a doing in Edinburgh.

I wonder if he will be back on the radio bubbling again on Saturday at 5pm

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast