+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old photos.

Post Old photos.

A dude on a different forum is collecting old BFC photos and offered us this one from the homecoming of the 1947 FA Cup Final which we lost 1-0 to Charlton Athletic...

Attachment 25620

Sinkov & Alfie are posing down at the end of the street and Supersub6 is blowing his own horn.

As I was one year old when this happened, I probably had a rattle, but I can't remember.

And BT is driving the Charabang. 😁

You can see a couple of rattles near to the coach door, you really didn't want to be standing near to one of them on the Longside. There were some cheap, flimsy ones, no problem, but the ex WD ones could burst your eardrums.

The "politics free" banter on here really is a joy to behold. Hallelujah!
    Last edited by The Bedlington Terrier; 24-01-2024 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A dude on a different forum is collecting old BFC photos and offered us this one from the homecoming of the 1947 FA Cup Final which we lost 1-0 to Charlton Athletic...

Attachment 25620

Sinkov & Alfie are posing down at the end of the street and Supersub6 is blowing his own horn.
    I have an original programme from the semi final. It’s in mint condition , and was given to me by my Burnley -born uncle, years ago.
    If it wasn’t for him influencing me, when I was 8 years old, I wouldn’t be writing this post ,on this great message board now!!

I used to have a cracking Claret and blue rattle ,didn't half upset the crowd near me when I was using it..Got threatened a few times to have it shoved up my @rse. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I used to have a cracking Claret and blue rattle ,didn't half upset the crowd near me when I was using it..Got threatened a few times to have it shoved up my @rse. 😁
    Sideways?

I used to have a cracking Claret and blue rattle ,didn't half upset the crowd near me when I was using it..Got threatened a few times to have it shoved up my @rse. ��
    I can believe it Alfie, a group of us stood on the Longside and if it started getting a bit crowded around us my mate got his ExWD rattle out and gave it 30 seconds, never failed, we always had a bit more space after that.

I used to have a cracking Claret and blue rattle ,didn't half upset the crowd near me when I was using it..Got threatened a few times to have it shoved up my @rse. ��
    Whilst still spinning?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)