+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 📺Injury Updates (Bajrami, Scott, Palmer, Chicksen, Macari, Randall, Morais)

Quote Originally Posted by pjace View Post
    Great news everyone bar Matty Palmer is at least back on the grass by that I mean training on the grass
    🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Maybe we will be able to let Rawlo go out on loan.
    Unless we play a back four he is now surplus to requirements for us.Don't get me wrong still a good warrior to have at the back but in a four not three !!!..

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Unless we play a back four he is now surplus to requirements for us.Don't get me wrong still a good warrior to have at the back but in a four not three !!!..
    I imagine Rawlo thinks about playing CB in a back four something like this

Strange that there was no mention of Sam Slocombe - unless he’s fit again?

Isn't Scott out of contract in the summer? It will be interesting to see what happens with him. He's a class player, but for one reason or another, he's never really got a proper run in the side. I hope he stays and makes up for all that lost time.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Isn't Scott out of contract in the summer? It will be interesting to see what happens with him. He's a class player, but for one reason or another, he's never really got a proper run in the side. I hope he stays and makes up for all that lost time.
    Some say the natural replacement for langstaff.?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Some say the natural replacement for langstaff.?
    I think he is perfect for league 2. He is not a natural replacement for Langstaff but I see no reason why he would not get 20 goals in an uninjured season. He is worth another 1 year contract I think. Different kind of player and I love his near post pile drivers. The fella Mccallum from Eastleigh who is scoring goals for fun in the NL would perhaps be a good pick up if Langstaff departs as he scores a shed load from crosses like Langstaff. although he is 30 odd. He did some nasty things against Notts last season for Spireites if I remember.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12