The skyline of Barnwell, those sacred floodlights, ancient, beautiful, a witness to all games from maedieval times, godlike, prietstesses, olden wisdom, seers, emporers, druids, the bedrock of all things United. Till i get hold of them, weirder things have happened than myself becoming the owner of United.

And i share the values of Barry, yes those left wing values of degradation, inverted self destruction, psychosis, madness.

I would start on the floodlights, an evening game in spring time, the lights against a sunset, red and yellow, and further lights dancing and jumping around underneath, what could it be?

Is it guy Fawkes night,? there are sparklers under the lights, oh, its someone people with blow torches, o no.

The lights are falling, falling, crashing, no game tonight then or any time.

Just like britain will do under Labour, the end is nigh. The start is teaching white privelige in schools, racist s hit at its best.

With Cambridge United as Labours backer, way to go Barry. Looking forward to further political rants, cant you get Kneel to do one?

Anyway, the lights might be recycled as a robin reliant, very appropriate to Cambridge United.