+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- True justice has not been served

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Yes, like the endless bl00dy puns.
    If this is a plea for the bloody puns to end, I think it will be in vein.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If this is a plea for the bloody puns to end, I think it will be in vein.
    I agree. Any must dash I off to my artery class.

Maybe those who don't want to discuss it have too much on their platelets.

In regards to the discussion, it's a fair subject as in treatment versus punishment and mental health. With it being so close to home though I can see why some don't want to discuss it. As others have said, we don't know the extent of the illness so cannot judge. It's better though that the guilty get treatment if needed. Is justice ever done in cases like this, nothing will make up for what happened.

Reminds me of that R*dback winger of the 70s - Ronnie Rhesus.

IMO if he was prescribed medication and declined to take them and was deemed to have capacity to be able to make his own choices in life then it should be deemed as murder.Having made a conscious decision anything beyond this was of his own decision making.just my opinion for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Maybe those who don't want to discuss it have too much on their platelets.
    O so Negative.

When you are the parent or offspring of a victim of a horrendous murder, as this is, is there really any sentence that can truly bring 'closure' to the pain they must be going through?
    At best this monster must never be allowed into society again.
    You can't change the law at the drop of a hat. Lessons need to be learned because I feel the victims' families have been so badly let down by various organisations that lead to this man being in a position that he could carry out these atrocities.

... for what it's worth, this look like another establishment cover up. It appears that police, social services and PCS all failed through not doing their respective jobs properly. Manslaughter, with effectively a judgement by a closed shop of medics, was the easy option and closes enquiry. Evidence for 'murder' probably meant more detailed evidence would be required in court. They all failed. Just my opinion ...

There probably were mistakes made, and insufficient actions taken, but I can't help wondering if a major factor is; too many psychotic paranoid schizophrenics living in our midst and not enough police and social workers to cope with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 51Magpie View Post
    There probably were mistakes made, and insufficient actions taken, but I can't help wondering if a major factor is; too many psychotic paranoid schizophrenics living in our midst and not enough police and social workers to cope with them.
    This is the real answer. Not enough services for these people. Just continually sticking plasters as staff are so in demand. From using them myself, they are fantastic but can only do so much.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast