+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JOB Top man

JOB Top man

I received a suprise video message from JOB yesterday ,after my best man from moons ago,
    asked if he could maybe visit me in hospital, not knowing Jim had just been appointed interim manager so having no time to do this.
    Jim had no hesitation dropping me the
    video message however, it was a message from the heart and club , and finish, by saying Col, love you. Cue tears lol 🖤🤍🖤🤍
    Get in COYP

Awesome stuff top man like you said.

That's brilliant, well done Jim and well done to your mate for arranging through the club, what a moment for you...Hope you are keeping up the fight Mag 59..

You bet Wedgie, doing my best to keep this ticker going, and messages like that make it much easier 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I received a suprise video message from JOB yesterday ,after my best man from moons ago,
    asked if he could maybe visit me in hospital, not knowing Jim had just been appointed interim manager so having no time to do this.
    Jim had no hesitation dropping me the
    video message however, it was a message from the heart and club , and finish, by saying Col, love you. Cue tears lol ��������
    Get in COYP
    Thats a fantastic gesture 59. It summarises just how good this club is. Hope you are on the mend mate..

What an awesome thing for JOB to do, love this guy. He'll make a great Notts County head coach one day that's for sure.

glad to hear that you are still with us 59

Awesome stuff 59 ! what a surprise and it must have perked you up a bit (hope so !) hope you are staying strong !

Brilliant to hear that '59. Hope it gave you a much-needed boost too!

Thanks Pedro!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast