+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

I'd imagine the Diets will beat us tomorrow.
    I think Robson's time must be close to up.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    There is no logic as to why aberdeen have a poor record at Tynecastle, litterally none, hearts have been mince for the last 50 years bar the odd year here and there , i don't get why the performances are usually so weak and pathetic

I think it's back to hoofball 5 at the back again tomorrow

line up the same way he did versus rangers and the european teams, 5-4-1 as if hearts are full of galacticos and Miovski up front with direct missiles being constantly smashed to him all game
    cause Hearts are just a better team than you... apart from the 80s.

surprised there are any sheep left after burns night there. Did you not eat them out..stomach first?

Quote Originally Posted by theyear2000 View Post
    Time for my bed. Will I ride my mum or my sister first?
    Up to you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    There is no logic as to why aberdeen have a poor record at Tynecastle, litterally none, hearts have been mince for the last 50 years bar the odd year here and there , i don't get why the performances are usually so weak and pathetic

To be fair, it’s not every year we get the opportunity to play there

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    To be fair, it’s not every year we get the opportunity to play there
    Aye, its disappointing to have such a poor record against a yo-yo team like the Diets.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye, its disappointing to have such a poor record against a yo-yo team like the Diets.
    Hearts always came straight back up and only been relegated twice this century, one of which was on calling the points in covid, the other when 15 were taken off during a season. Never finished outright bottom, unlike Aberdeen did once this century.

Quote Originally Posted by theyear2000 View Post
    Hearts always came straight back up and only been relegated twice this century, one of which was on calling the points in covid, the other when 15 were taken off during a season. Never finished outright bottom, unlike Aberdeen did once this century.
    Classic deflection and excuse making.
    I get it must hurt getting relegated so feel free to vent.
    I say "guess" because I don't know how it feels.
    The bitterness is probably what makes you embrace the likes of Graham Rix and Adam Johbston as role models?
    Just a working theory.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Classic deflection and excuse making.
    I get it must hurt getting relegated so feel free to vent.
    I say "guess" because I don't know how it feels.
    The bitterness is probably what makes you embrace the likes of Graham Rix and Adam Johbston as role models?
    Just a working theory.
    needs a lot of work as it's way off. You knew how it felt in 2000 it's just it was later reversed.

Aberdeen are basically a blip club, one great period of success and nothing else. Not even that consistent at being the 3rd force in Scottish football, with or without rangers.

Bottom 6 club most likely

1-0 to the AFC. Miovski with a goal which made Willie Miller almost orgasm on BBC Radio Scotland.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast