+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Klopp stepping down

Klipperty claims his main reason for retiring is that he's running out of energy.

He could save quite a bit of energy by cutting down on the touch line dramatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Did you hear when the police applauded Klopp for slapping a supporter who ran on the pitch.

"Cops clap Klopp's clip at the Kop"
    Or...."When the 5hit hit the fan!"

He was quite honestly a breath of fresh air when he first joined the league, and his brand of football is very entertaining in my opinion. I think Eddie Howe will agree.

Having said that, I'm happy that he's off. The constant whinging in the press, pure Ferguson style, about referees and other club managers + owners has been exceptionally annoying for a long time now, and it's getting to a point where most neutrals who used to respect him cannot stand him anymore.

This could be a clever move by Klopp.
    I think he's tasted the good the bad and the ugly in his time at Liverpool and it appears this season could turn out to be the good again on maybe many fronts.
    I think he's decking out whilst the goings good rather than trying to emulate another season like this one, assuming this all goes to plan.

And also as ex pat magpie says, he really needs to cut down on his mental dramatics because that's not gonna do his blood pressure any good or his well being.

He definitely turned into a right pr1ck in the last couple of years. I think he’s been genuine when he said he needs to take a break. Didn’t Pep take a year out before he joined City?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    He definitely turned into a right pr1ck in the last couple of years. I think he’s been genuine when he said he needs to take a break. Didn’t Pep take a year out before he joined City?
    He's still only 56 so I think he'll soon be back for another tilt at the windmills.

Remember when Martin O Neil's team got a last min winner v Liverpool. Amazing day

Quote Originally Posted by theyear2000 View Post
    Remember when Martin O Neil's team got a last min winner v Liverpool. Amazing day
    No. Not interested either.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    100& agree.

I think he will take a year out.

Then I do expect to see him back somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    No. Not interested either.
    factual

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)