+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by KylishKourni View Post
    Och bit of banter at Darkheed that day, was good he acknowledged us interrupting their perty. Don't know about the other 2 things as dinna read any propoganda.
    Peace and Love man, bitterness is overrated.
    Couldnt really care what sort of person we get as Manager, as long as he makes us relevant again....... your mate McInnes was the last to do that.
    In the case of the incident at Tynecastle, it was his propaganda.

Bitterness is what gets me out of bed in the morning.

I and many others I know would not set foot in Pittodrie if Lennon was there. Thankfully Cormack has not approached him. He was simply asked for a comment while promoting the Scottish Cup. So even if he wants it I doubt the consultants would be putting his name forward.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I and many others I know would not set foot in Pittodrie if Lennon was there. Thankfully Cormack has not approached him. He was simply asked for a comment while promoting the Scottish Cup. So even if he wants it I doubt the consultants would be putting his name forward.
    I’ve already cancelled the DNA accounts of myself and the loon on account of the current sh!tshow.

If we hire that horrible chunt my season tickets will not be renewed.

Dave if you are a real Aberdeen man you won’t go there.

Neil Lennon - No thanks.
    I do wonder about the ambition of the guy as he has been out of football for 18 months
    Maybe its choice to take a long break from football as I do feel he suffered heaps of sectarian abuse and had to take a brak
    He must of had some job offers since then surely
    Sees AFC as a cash-cow just to top up his pension

It's the baggage he has and the demons inside him that have seen him out of work for so long. I'm sure even Cormack would sniff the strength of feelings against him and wouldn't be so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    It's the baggage he has and the demons inside him that have seen him out of work for so long. I'm sure even Cormack would sniff the strength of feelings against him and wouldn't be so stupid.
    Plus he always looks like he’s covered in crumbs and smells a bit

It's a never ending circle of mediocrity and the usual suspects.

It wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with the mannie that empties Dave Cormack's bins.

Regardless of who we get and how good a past record they may have, they are going to be hampered once again by us needing another big turnaround of players.

We're not going to move forward on the footballing front until we break the current cycle we are currently in.

Would people take a relatively shyte next season to allow a manager come in and make the kind of changes we need if we really want to progress.

I really hope this review that is going on really opens up the problems at the club and gets us the right people looking after the football side of things that can give us fans a little bit of confidence for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Regardless of who we get and how good a past record they may have, they are going to be hampered once again by us needing another big turnaround of players.

We're not going to move forward on the footballing front until we break the current cycle we are currently in.

Would people take a relatively shyte next season to allow a manager come in and make the kind of changes we need if we really want to progress.

I really hope this review that is going on really opens up the problems at the club and gets us the right people looking after the football side of things that can give us fans a little bit of confidence for the future.
    You are absolutely spot in there. Whoever comes in is going to have a massive turnaround of players in the summer yet again and the chances are we are going to struggle next season.

I think we need to give the next manager time to build the squad over a few seasons but if we are struggling next season then some fans will be calling for manager to be sacked by January / February time.

Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast