+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Lee Mair says that we should be going for the St Mirren manager Steve Robinson.

We've had mixed fortunes with ex-St Mirren managers over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Lee Mair says that we should be going for the St Mirren manager Steve Robinson.

We've had mixed fortunes with ex-St Mirren managers over the years.
    Just ask St Mitten who they would replace with him and straight for them.

Should save us time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by KylishKourni View Post
    Tell you something for *** all, see if McInnes had done what he did for us at say Hibs or Hertz then the job he's doing at Feckin Kilmarnock then most of you lot wud be pining for him.
    DC, if you canna get anybody better than him (and uv made a cant of it so far) then get the Badger back......oh Derek McInnes 😀
    https://youtu.be/PyHr-4SeILI?si=UZ6-nIbC2nLb9wj9

I know it’s hard to take min but it’s been three years, maybe it’s time to move on. Derek has, if you really love someone you should set them free.

Neil Lennon is very interested in the Aberdeen job.

Just no.

For all the shyte being aimed at us and however bad the team are at the moment, just keep popcorn teeth away from Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Neil Lennon is very interested in the Aberdeen job.
    I wouldn't go to a single game under his management

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I wouldn't go to a single game under his management
    Yep, I’d be out too. I don’t think the massive brains on the football management board are that stupid though

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Yep, I’d be out too. I don’t think the massive brains on the football management board are that stupid though

Hmmmmm is there anyone that you like Mayo ??

The guy who threatened to stab his pregnant side piece, lies about our support giving him sectarian abuse & calls us sheep sh@ggers over the Parkhead tannoy system wouldn’t be my first choice. That ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The guy who threatened to stab his pregnant side piece, lies about our support giving him sectarian abuse & calls us sheep sh@ggers over the Parkhead tannoy system wouldn’t be my first choice. That ok?
    Och bit of banter at Darkheed that day, was good he acknowledged us interrupting their perty. Don't know about the other 2 things as dinna read any propoganda.
    Peace and Love man, bitterness is overrated.
    Couldnt really care what sort of person we get as Manager, as long as he makes us relevant again....... your mate McInnes was the last to do that.

I'm sure the board or FMB or whoever is in charge have previously stated that Lennon can get tae f*ck if he wants to come to Pittodrie.

Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast