+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Massive hun

He was one of the piglets that was on that ‘Blue Heaven’ show about the rangers youth team
    I thought it was a bit odd he never got punted along with Robson and Agnew as he must have been part of the problem?

Unless it wasn’t Robsons decision to take him on as a coach in the summer.

Another coach who seems to be avoiding the bullet along with the managers is Craig Samson.

I presume he is the goal keeper coach and our keepers have been awful for the last few seasons so he’s obviously not doing a good enough job to be kept on.

It’s a strange one why he’s still here but Robson & Leven both did their coaching badges at the same time. Pretty sure Robson took him to AFC

I’ve no idea how Samson survived Goodwin going, never mind Robson

"He also advised Leven to enjoy his time as interim Aberdeen boss and said he is available any time if he needs advice"

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...ssage-aberdeen

It's not sunk in yet, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    If Lennon was ever going to be our manager, he'd have been appointed ahead of Glass, Goodwin and Robson.
    And so he should have been, but our wannabe yank chairman appointed his close friend stephen fkn glass as apparently he was the stand out candidate.
    Lennon would get a decent tune out of this mob, but he will likely knock us back if approached 🤷🏻*♂️

I am starting to notice people saying I don’t want Warnock and others saying I don’t want Lennon etc. We are in no position to be fussy as which manager in their right mind is going to take orders and told what brand of football to play from Cormack/Milne/Gunn and Burrows.
    We need a good coaching duo and our last major success (two trophy season) came under Alex Smith and Jocky Scott. So on that note, step forward Neil Warnock AND Neil Lennon. The trophies will start appearing soon!

Which trophies, the Lower League Diddy Cup and the Championship?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    . So on that note, step forward Neil Warnock AND Neil Lennon. The trophies will start appearing soon!
    What's that saying, an immovable object meets an @rsehole?

No thanks!

It would be the best management in the league…together both have a wealth of experience and not scared to fight their corner. Aberdeen have been run by weak management and with a right bunch of do gooder’s above them we are in desperate need for a bit fight and desire out on the dugout.
    A cheap enough wage with a massive bonus for trophy wins, European placing etc should do the business. Get it done

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Have said it since we got rid of McInnes.
    Lennon should have been approached and appointed then, but no no, the plastic yank wanted to give it to his close friend as apparently he was the stand out candidate (my @arse)
    Anyway I would like to see Lennon get the gig, but I really dont think he will take it now. Sure he would not be over impressed with being our fourth choice since binning McInnes when in reality he should have been first.
    Not again Mr sheep.

Lennon is not being considered, and Jack Wilshere has applied for the job. He's a youth coach at Arsenal.

Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast