+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Cheltenham

Matchday Thread: Rams v Cheltenham

Jeez, another banana skin. Surely we can’t be as clueless as we were on Tuesday.

1-0 Derby

Back on form 3 nil derby

Got to swerve this one owing to family commitments. Can’t say I’ve enjoyed much of what I’ve seen recently so no huge loss but maybe Sod’s law will mean our best performance for a while.
    Hope so, three points are essential but beware of returning legends...3-1 home win after early alarms and groans.

I always enjoy it. My Dad seems to enjoy it more if he can moan though lol

He's been really enjoying it lately then Sith😊
    Another game where one hopes that a little skill will emerge but no doubt the usual tripe will win out! A good solid win is what's necessary with flowing footie the order of the day but that won't happen so we can only hope that the usual scrappy, syrupy splodge of a game yields 3 points.

Looks to be going well. Goal down and all of zero shots on target

Won the hard way. 3 points though.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Won the hard way. 3 points though.
    Shocking. I’m surprised the ref didn’t boo us off at half time. Two lovely goals though

I don't like the booing to be honest, neither did I like the cheers for taking hourihane off. I get everyone is entitled to make their views felt, just doesn't seem very 'supportive'

Aahh the Derby 'fans' don't you just love 'em! Nice to know the moaners are still going strong😠

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)