+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Player ratings v Barrow

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    So Macca had time to bring the ball down then shoot 😆
    Diz and Bostock less than a 7, you really should leave the crack pipe on the shelf until after posting your snippets of wisdom
    If you think Didzy and Bostock put in 7/0 performances then I dread to think what you need to lay off pal! Both were bang average 6 type performances.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Cameron and Baldwin were excellent today. He’s up there as one of our most important players, particularly with the ball.
    I totally agree with your post, I thought Baldwin was excellent ( my MOTM) we were a bit tighter defensively.
    I personally would have liked the new defender straight in on the right.
    I can’t understand all the negative posts around Cameron been captain, the club appointed him under IB, LW had no problem with him as captain, and he will always be the lad that lead the team out at Wembly back into the EFL.
    some have a problem with him saying he concentrates on his own game, every player should be doing that and maybe it will result in less mistakes.
    We have more than enough leaders on the pitch, so let’s get behind the team and SM.
    COYP

McGoldrick's worst game, constantly made bad passes and giving possession away

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    McGoldrick's worst game, constantly made bad passes and giving possession away
    He was awful, trying to showboat with little flicks that didnt come off.. Also, Bostock is fast becoming a liability, Every game recently he his gifting them a goal... Roll on when Scott and Palmer are both back..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He was awful, trying to showboat with little flicks that didnt come off.. Also, Bostock is fast becoming a liability, Every game recently he his gifting them a goal... Roll on when Scott and Palmer are both back..
    Agree on Bostock, afraid to say he’s well off it at the moment. Didzy was like the school teams best player getting hacked off and trying to do everything and it didn’t work.
    Hate to say it and I don’t like putting down our players but Brindleys no good as a RCB, he just gets bullied, decent RB though so it’s hard to give him too much grief.

Bostock was way to deep at times yesterday and Gold and Crowley to wide.! There was no one in midfield other than Robertson.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Bostock was way to deep at times yesterday and Gold and Crowley to wide.! There was no one in midfield other than Robertson.
    There was first half as Bostock and Robertson were tripping over themselves but agree it looked slight disjointed the other way second half. I think SMs just trying to find a way of screening the back 3 and he’s right to do so. We are just missing Palmer really badly now, I think 100% he’s the only player we really can’t do without, he’s that good.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    There was first half as Bostock and Robertson were tripping over themselves but agree it looked slight disjointed the other way second half. I think SMs just trying to find a way of screening the back 3 and he’s right to do so. We are just missing Palmer really badly now, I think 100% he’s the only player we really can’t do without, he’s that good.
    Just hope he’s still good when he returns. Some players are never the same again. But I also hope we give him time to get back to his best, if he needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    So Macca had time to bring the ball down then shoot 😆
    Diz and Bostock less than a 7, you really should leave the crack pipe on the shelf until after posting your snippets of wisdom
    Yes because your wisdom of stooping to personal insults really works too.

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    Yes because your wisdom of stooping to personal insults really works too.
    Quite right, my apologies to you.
    Still can't for the life of me see how Macca could bring that cross down and shoot.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast