+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Digital Perimeter Advertising

Unfortunately it’s the sign of the times ( excuse the pun ) and this is How we are going to make money and raise the profile of the club. Personally I found it a good distraction when we were crap.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I can’t understand why they stopped having sandwich board folk.

All this new fangled nonsense…..
    Or the canvas stretches to lob coins in at halftime if they want to generate more money.

I'm in row GG top of Pavis. Like to get my heart pumping...
    Well that answers everything kept cleaning my specs...Couldn't see who was who on the bloody pitch it must have been those advertising lights...

Quote Originally Posted by Smigpie View Post
    Unfortunately it’s the sign of the times ( excuse the pun ) and this is How we are going to make money and raise the profile of the club. Personally I found it a good distraction when we were crap.
    This. Whenever we decided to pass around the back for 50 passes going nowhere…the boards were a welcome distraction.

Maybe Chicksen should hire one and put some of his positive messages on them!

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Think it looks **** to be honest just down one side of the ground, if it was all around the 4 sides would look bang on.
    If it was down to funds why we can’t do it on all 4 sides why even bother doing it at all until we could afford it.
    Just looks a job half done.
    I think it's a bit daft on one side it should be on 3 sides really like at other grounds.

Hate the things myself, distracting! However I'm a grumpy old man but I guess it;s the "future" as they say.

Nothing wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Nothing wrong with it
    Which stand and row are you in?

I thought it was great, really brightens things up. It didn't really distract me, in fact I had been in the ground a few minutes before I noticed it!
    As long as they don't have that *****ity advert with that blooming dog running along I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    I thought it was great, really brightens things up. It didn't really distract me, in fact I had been in the ground a few minutes before I noticed it!
    As long as they don't have that *****ity advert with that blooming dog running along I will be happy.
    Could anyone contributing to this thread say which stand and row they sit in please.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast