+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Digital Perimeter Advertising

I was in the Kop Row PP and they didn't really impact me at all. I thought they were less intrusive than the ones at Gillingham (where we were row d).

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I can’t understand why they stopped having sandwich board folk.

All this new fangled nonsense…..
    I fear the end is nigh for the sandwich board.

As a Koppite I had no problem with them so all I can add to this discussion is to say that when I first started seeing these digital ad boards on televised matches years ago I found them extremely intrusive and annoying but now I don't even notice them. So I suppose it's just something you get used to as with all innovations

I thought it was great, really brightens things up. It didn't really distract me, in fact I had been in the ground a few minutes before I noticed it!
    As long as they don't have that *****ity advert with that blooming dog running along I will be happy.

Not a fan of digital advertising boards myself but if advertising brings in some significant funding so be it.
    Agree about the dog advert as mentioned and also the one with the car being particularly distracting.
    I said to my young grandson on Saturday
    " what a great pass that was ! " He replied " sorry , I didn't see the ball , only the K*****s logo for a breakfast cereal 😱"

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    Not a fan of digital advertising boards myself but if advertising brings in some significant funding so be it.
    Agree about the dog advert as mentioned and also the one with the car being particularly distracting.
    I said to my young grandson on Saturday
    " what a great pass that was ! " He replied " sorry , I didn't see the ball , only the K*****s logo for a breakfast cereal ��"
    Could somebody in FootyMad Morality Police (NCFC Division) explain to me why Kelloggs (was it Kelloggs?) has been ***** !

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Could somebody in FootyMad Morality Police (NCFC Division) explain to me why Kelloggs (was it Kelloggs?) has been ***** !
    Keloggs Kellogs - don’t think banned - nor that either

Let's Hope ge used to them, out having sem m yet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234