+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Selections Today

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I thought Yokuslu bossed his game v Wolves, first to everything and great shielding and passing. One of the best players for both teams on the day. He stood out.

Completely agree! Pray to God we don’t lose him! Chalobah does nothing for me though! Pleased for Fellows as he will be better than Grady - if he’s not already!

I know players can improve but I see Griffiths as a poor keeper that might not get any better with experience. Chalobah was ok.

Townsend is a really weak link but sadly there’s no backup.

I like Fellows but I think he’d be picked on by premier defenders at this point in his career. From the bench, against tired legs is very different.

Anyone else notice the player ratings on BBC sport for the game? Watching it, although Wolves edged it in quality with the likes of Neta and Cunha, I didn't think there was that much in it yet aside from Fellows, who they awarded 6.52, the rest of the team were rated 3.4 to 4.4 whereas Wolves players were mostly rated just under 8. Were they watching a different match?

Have to agree re Griffiths, I think CC got that call wrong. But I thought Chalobah did okay. And I also thought Fellows would be better off the bench than starting.

I just didn't get the GK call. It was asking a lot for a young player who has barely played to come into that type of game anyway. Even more so when Palmer is a much superior keeper in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegstrat6 View Post
    Anyone else notice the player ratings on BBC sport for the game? Watching it, although Wolves edged it in quality with the likes of Neta and Cunha, I didn't think there was that much in it yet aside from Fellows, who they awarded 6.52, the rest of the team were rated 3.4 to 4.4 whereas Wolves players were mostly rated just under 8. Were they watching a different match?
    Those marks are given by supporters. There's many a time I've skewed the Villa and Wolves marks when we haven't played them. Often do the same with other opponents when I can be bothered too. I dare say Villa, Wolves, Blues, Stoke and supporters from other clubs do exactly the same as me 😃 .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Those marks are given by supporters. There's many a time I've skewed the Villa and Wolves marks when we haven't played them. Often do the same with other opponents when I can be bothered too. I dare say Villa, Wolves, Blues, Stoke and supporters from other clubs do exactly the same as me 😃 .
    Hadn't realised that! At least it explains the odd markings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)