+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The push next season in League 1.

The push next season in League 1.

Not quite given up on this season but I have not purchased any edible hats.

Think we will do ok next season. LR is already shaping the defence a bit. I have faith he will know what we need. I think we will be reasonably attractive to lower div players and decent loanees for that league. as well

Will we bounce straight back? There will still be some big boys there so could be quite competitive.

Still, it will be nice to see us winning a few more games at least.

UTM.

Complete rebuild from ground zero I think, could be great, could be grim. Tannoy could be blaring out “rip it up and start again”.

Not so much of a push, maybe a gentle nudge

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not so much of a push, maybe a gentle nudge
    or a glacial grind

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not quite given up on this season but I have not purchased any edible hats.

Think we will do ok next season. LR is already shaping the defence a bit. I have faith he will know what we need. I think we will be reasonably attractive to lower div players and decent loanees for that league. as well

Will we bounce straight back? There will still be some big boys there so could be quite competitive.

Still, it will be nice to see us winning a few more games at least.

UTM.
    Hard to get motivated though to be playing the likes of Cambridge, Northampton and Exeter with only a few dozen fans in the away end.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Hard to get motivated though to be playing the likes of Cambridge, Northampton and Exeter with only a few dozen fans in the away end.
    On current trends it might not be long before we are playing Chesterfield again

RUFC Board ....yo-yo having a laugh.
    But you won't be when you see the ground more than half empty

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    On current trends it might not be long before we are playing Chesterfield again
    If Barnsley go up and Wednesday stay up there won't even be any local rivalry games next season.

If Barnsley go up and Wednesday stay up there won't even be any local rivalry games next season.
    Good!! Hate derbys.

Mellow, Wot you on about? I've heard the Donny surge starts Saturday so they can join us. Be so boring though swatting them with another 5 at theirs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast