+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Third choice Bristol full back signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    It was Toby Allen that scored i think he is the divisions top scorer

If i were a football manager i would not sign him in any circumstance, apart from scoring he has no use whatsoever,

His celebration is amazing, he crosses his arms like a roman emporer, and blows his chest out, he expects the whole team to come to him to congratulate him, and they do, having run into a corner.

He thinks hes top cat.
    He’s the divisions top scorer yet you wouldn’t sign him? Do you like every club that you’ve shown interest in to get relegated or summat,I think that there’s a flaw in your management skills Frank

If i were his manager, in the dressing room after the game, i shout at him that he hadnt fooled me, that his lob was really a pass back to his own keeper and that fortune took a hand , that he was facing the other way. I would remind him that hes playing in the United counties league,

its as far as he would EVER get. I would rename him Bunter.

If i had a replacement, someone who could trap a ball, id drop him immediately and release him, suggesting Soham were looking for a cheer leader dressed as Micky Mouse, he would fit the bill perfectly, as he was a footballing Mickey Mouse.

In front of the team in the dressing room i would apologise to the other players that i had to pick him, i might even slap him before he went out. My instructions to him pre kick off would be to throw himself at players, even if the ball was elsewhere. If he made contact with the ball, of any configuration, i would from my pocket, but him a packet of Tuc biscuits.

I read a story yesterday about a Newcastle Utd supporter who has got a club ban for two and a half years for talking about transgender people and stating that people with a p@nis aren’t women,now this wasn’t said by some bold headed male knuckle dragger but a female lesbian who the FA normally fawn over with their rainbow laces and gay days at grounds,not only was she banned but interviewed under caution by the police who had a big dossier on her provided by the Stadium Satsi (apparently they are a real thing)
    Now she wasnt shouting this out at the ground but merely mentioned it on her own social media,has the woke gone too far now,can’t you have you’re own views without being punished?

AHA, your getting it, we dont live in a democracy, probably never have. The left have control, when the now left tories get booted nothing will change, oh it might and probably will get worse.

Having said that its about the rich getting richer, the immigrant crisis is about filling jobs, while the government pays british people not to work.

The globalists allow illegal immigration across the globe, here british people die through neglect in the NHS, our roads and schools are choked, to house all britain would be concreted over, taxes are sky high.

No one works, jobs are unfilled even though we have 70 million people, the Democrats, Labour, the Tories the EU are dictatorships.

Did you vote on immigration or net zero? Business and the government are woke.

War is coming, the king says nothing about the state of the nation, indeed hes woke and stinking rich. We are at war with ourselves like the above, the police ignore serious crime while prosecuting the above.

Crime is rife everywhere, the state takes the side of criminals. Drugs are awash. Sunak Starmer take orders from above, they are lackeys.

Anyway as for lent no, i dont, god is a grown up, he does not make silly rules, its the catholic church controlling you by saying its a sin.

What Sunak, Putin is doing, now thats a sin, he will sit up taking note of those geysers.

That was a joke, its geezers, mind you they do spout effluent like geysers.

I don’t do politics Frank,never have and never will and I’ve only voted once when that was for a local councillor just to experience giving a vote,I wasn’t impressed enough to do it again,every sixty years is enough for me thanks,no matter who you vote for the government always get in,an old bloke said that to me once about 40 years ago and it’s something that stuck with me

Do you think that there will be a WW3 anytime soon whst with Russia and Israel or whoever is tomorrows headlines,it wouldn’t suprise me nor worry me if there was unless a stray missle headed my way when I was snoozing by the river this summer,I can’t see me being called up at the age of 62 and now that Ian Lavender has passed away who was the youngest member of Dads Army there’s not much chance of me being transferred to Warmington on Sea

Don’t worry about politics Frank,leave it to the young and foolish,have you ever changed anything over the past 40 years that you’ve had an interest in voting? I doubt it so relax and enjoy your winter years
    Last edited by chaincey.ncfc; 07-02-2024 at 01:27 PM.

Your spot on, its taken me a lifetime to be where you are, i wont be voting again. If i ever act again in a political way it will be to join the mob that wants to burn the houses of parliament.

No not the buildiing the people in it, the ordinary brit has been and always will be betrayed, robbed, abused. We should be one of the richist countries in the world.

Having said that the world is meant to be like this, to expect anything else is absurd, the real problem is expecting fair play. WW3 is coming, the Russians wont stop. Id rather lose my life spraying a beach with machine gun fire than die inch by inch in a nursing home.

When they get me, my rooskie head count will be huge. One nazi machine gunner spent all day spraying yankees at Normandy, i aim to equal that.

With the world as it is today....the wrong people get to be in charge, all is rotten. Whatever happens, it will be like a charnel house, our generation was the first and probably last not to have to go to war, and thats only because a big one occured just before we were born.

God, the universe saves his people, lets hope we are amongst those.

I smell a whiff of sarcasm Frank?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)