Your spot on, its taken me a lifetime to be where you are, i wont be voting again. If i ever act again in a political way it will be to join the mob that wants to burn the houses of parliament.

No not the buildiing the people in it, the ordinary brit has been and always will be betrayed, robbed, abused. We should be one of the richist countries in the world.

Having said that the world is meant to be like this, to expect anything else is absurd, the real problem is expecting fair play. WW3 is coming, the Russians wont stop. Id rather lose my life spraying a beach with machine gun fire than die inch by inch in a nursing home.

When they get me, my rooskie head count will be huge. One nazi machine gunner spent all day spraying yankees at Normandy, i aim to equal that.

With the world as it is today....the wrong people get to be in charge, all is rotten. Whatever happens, it will be like a charnel house, our generation was the first and probably last not to have to go to war, and thats only because a big one occured just before we were born.

God, the universe saves his people, lets hope we are amongst those.