+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA membership

WBA membership

It occurred to me following the recent game where Wolves supporters were in home sections of the ground whether they could have purchased a membership recently (I think about 20-25 quid) which would then allow them to buy tickets for the derby. I don't know anyone who is a member and so looked on the WBA website today. It wasn't clear to me that membership was available for 23/24 season as it still refers to 22/23. Couldn't find a cost either and one link I used had no webpage. I wondered if anyone on here had a 23/24 adult membership and what was the cost.

Membership is automatic as a season ticket holder so I've no idea how you join to sign up for tickets but there's got to be a link to it somewhere. Have you tried clicking on the 22/23 link and taking it from there? However you do it I do know that membership is currently £20. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

PS. COYB, SOTV and FTWs 😎 .

I can't help being cynical and thinking that STHs sold their souls....I mean seats....to the dingles.

A couple of customers of mine who are STHs, both in their 70s, were offered in excess of £200 EACH for their seats by wulf fans. They of course were told to do one.

I don't know how season tickets work anymore as I've not had one for about 10 years when I had one of the new fangled (at the time!) "Stile" cards with no photo on.

Do they have photos on now? If not, then surely the club need to implement this for games of the magnitude of a derby, and for it to be strictly enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBaggies82 View Post
    I can't help being cynical and thinking that STHs sold their souls....I mean seats....to the dingles.

A couple of customers of mine who are STHs, both in their 70s, were offered in excess of £200 EACH for their seats by wulf fans. They of course were told to do one.

I don't know how season tickets work anymore as I've not had one for about 10 years when I had one of the new fangled (at the time!) "Stile" cards with no photo on.

Do they have photos on now? If not, then surely the club need to implement this for games of the magnitude of a derby, and for it to be strictly enforced.
    Hi they do have photo's on them .
    My mate told to check out the dingle mix forum last week, alot of realy angry dingles on that site full of hate .
    Lot of boasting that they had tickets all over the ground and one said his wife was a Albion season ticket holder and had sol 4 at £200 each

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    My mate told to check out the dingle mix forum last week, alot of realy angry dingles on that site full of hate .
    Lot of boasting that they had tickets all over the ground and one said his wife was a Albion season ticket holder and had sol 4 at £200 each
    Those that sold up should hold their heads in shame and should have their season tickets revoked. Don't know how that could be done but just do it.

I was of the opinion that the club had done almost everything they could to prevent trouble happening but now I'm not so sure

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post

Disgusting how supporters make money out of their own supporters. Any season ticket holders who are caught selling those tickets should be banned for life - they almost caused a riot on Sunday. Likewise if any club employees or players sold the tickets they should be named and shamed!

I am very appreciative to Dan ( 68 ) who took the trouble to get me two tickets for Sunday and hope he accepts a pint at Hull!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Disgusting how supporters make money out of their own supporters. Any season ticket holders who are caught selling those tickets should be banned for life - they almost caused a riot on Sunday. Likewise if any club employees or players sold the tickets they should be named and shamed!

I wam very appreciative to Dan ( 68 ) who took the trouble to get me two tickets for Sunday and hope he accepts a pint at Hull!
    ” I wam very appreciative to Dan ( 68 ) who took the trouble to get me two tickets for Sunday and hope he accepts a pint at Hull!”

To my knowledge, he has never refused one… 😜🤣

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    ” I wam very appreciative to Dan ( 68 ) who took the trouble to get me two tickets for Sunday and hope he accepts a pint at Hull!”

To my knowledge, he has never refused one… 😜🤣
    Bloody know alls 🤣.

It’s not something you can stop really is it? Difficult to blame a club for crowd trouble if people are selling their tickets to opposing supporters. Individuals being punished, no problem. I’m just angry that a family club like this one is in the news for all the wrong reasons. It’s like trying to stop racism, how do you stop idiots?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)