+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Charlie Colkett signs

Colkett will know JJ and some of our other players who started with London clubs
    No idea whether that has anything to do with it but I guess our new management team also have good knowledge of young players from London
    If he stays fit he could really help us

So two hamstring injuries in the last two years. I guess he can keep Morias and Randall in the treatment room. Bit of an odd signing to be honest. Seems like we've turned into a home for injured players to get fit.

Well I have to say that 15 appearances since Aug 22 plus two severe hamstring injuries don't add up to strengthening the squad for me. Crewe say "Houdini as our Physio", I say Mystic Meg must be sitting on the recruiting panel. Still let's see eh?

That Jodi Jones fella has a terrible injury record. Seems to be doing OK though.

Welcome Charlie, looking forward to seeing what you can bring to the team. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Could'vebeenacontender View Post
    Colkett will know JJ and some of our other players who started with London clubs
    No idea whether that has anything to do with it but I guess our new management team also have good knowledge of young players from London
    If he stays fit he could really help us
    If there’s any truth in that doesn’t say much for the recruitment team’s planning targets for the past few months, personally I think there’s other areas on the pitch we need to focus on.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That Jodi Jones fella has a terrible injury record. Seems to be doing OK though.
    Jodi's eat, sleep and live football attitude certainly helped him get back fit and playing. It's all he ever wanted to do. Lets hope the same can be said about Charlie.

And wasn’t wanted by his previous manager. He’ll get my support, he obviously has some ability as he’s played at a decent level previously.

I’ll counter that with Morias, Randall and Maccari, 1 out of four not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I must be a bit strange. I always wait until I've seen players before deciding whether they are good or bad signings.
    You weirdo! 🤣

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast