+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Charlie Colkett signs

To be fair he sounds like a top lad and knows a few players well already...

Feels a bit of a wait and see what happens tomorrow signing. Get another in (Jatta!!) and it seems fine to take a risk on, Jones was similar last Jan and worked out spectacularly.

I'll give him time but personally been very very underwhelmed with our business this January .

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That Jodi Jones fella has a terrible injury record. Seems to be doing OK though.
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Agreed. I must be strange too.
    Me too . As Swale said in a later post - remember JJs recent injury record before he joined us.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I'm happy to hold judgement until I've seen him play. Although I do hope he's fit enough to make the squad straight away.

If people are sniffy because we've signed him from another L2 team then just remember that Dan Crowley was that guy too.
    As was JJ and Bostock. Crikey we have some miserable 'fans'. Give him a chance at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    As was JJ and Bostock. Crikey we have some miserable 'fans'. Give him a chance at least.
    The good thing about the internet is that you can look at a new signing’s record and be excited, underwhelmed or a bit non plussed while still wanting to give em a chance on the pitch. I’m definitely in the latter category on this one.

Comparisons with Jodi Jones are a bit of a stretch, he’d torn us and the rest of the league a new one before he got injured. Hamstrings are a bit of a worry as well.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Durhams gonna have a field day on this one, apparently injury prone and not good enough to play for a rival, does seem a very strange or desperate one to just get bodies in the building?
    Do we advertise in the Physio Weekly for these people...

He’s only come on loan so it’s not too much of a gamble if he turns out to be a crock.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Do we advertise in the Physio Weekly for these people...
    😂

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast