+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New players

New players

Obviously resigned to relegation.

I don't mind along as we splash the cash during close season for when we are in league 1.

Expect the transfer record to be broken again.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Obviously resigned to relegation.

I don't mind along as we splash the cash during close season for when we are in league 1.

Expect the transfer record to be broken again.
    Yes, but for a sale not a purchase

it was obvious no ons coming in as they would been here at beginning of window

Tony waiting to off load the taylor bad signings
    hall cafu

??
    The transfer window isn’t shut yet

The question at this point is…..is LR by this point actually able to get all players playing to their best potential?
    And the answer is no. Except for the defence. And that looks down to tactics, being prudent. Fair enough.
    But we still cannot create or score enough to win any games….the one we did was a fluke.
    Are we really going to bring in enough missing links? Doubtful.

Hope against the odds is the only thing which keep a fan going, and at the same time his worst enemy, well, save for perhaps a Blackstock.

The problem is costs cannot be cut until July. Ayala,Clucas,Hall,Ferguson,Blackett and Appiah will be costing a fortune between them and that is without mentioning Andre Green who has a 3 year deal but none the less isn't playing but still needs paying.The budget is spent for this season....end of!

We need two strikers. I doubt the four we already have will score ten goals between them for the rest of the season. I think Leam would be happy to get shut of all of them. Good strikers are out there eg the lad at Plymouth but it's too late now for anyone to want to come here

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    The problem is costs cannot be cut until July. Ayala,Clucas,Hall,Ferguson,Blackett and Appiah will be costing a fortune between them and that is without mentioning Andre Green who has a 3 year deal but none the less isn't playing but still needs paying.The budget is spent for this season....end of!
    Appiah is a loan so his wages will stop at the end of the season, all the costs are budgeted for we are a financially well run club as external experts have stated, not the internet accountants that seem to think we are running the club by looking for cash down the back of Tony’s sofa. It is clear the club have decided this window to churn the squad but not to invest new money in it, because they expect relegation and are planning for that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hillsborough Miller View Post
    it was obvious no ons coming in as they would been here at beginning of window
    Nobody was ever going to be here at the beginning of the window. I think we all knew if anybody came in it would probably go down to the last day.

Femi seriki from blades rumoured to be signing for us ..

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast