+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Well that was a lot better than I thought it would be if we can erase that totally inept first half. Dearie me Roos is getting worse with his kicking and staying on the line. Miovski I thought had an excellent game. Great goal but overall game was excellent. I thought McKenzie played well today and Polvara.

Perhaps our second half performance gives us a bit of hope for Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    Thought that last season when Duk was getting all the adulation

He scores with his left, he scores with his right,
    Bojan Miovski, makes Shankland look ****e”

Or something to the tune of Amore(?)

Miovski oh oh woh
    Miovski oh oh woh
    Goal scoring he does this for fun
    Against Jambos, the Tims or the Hun

Repeat

Apart from his goals, his all round play has improved this season and sure he is getting quicker
    The second one is better,either way though the red shed should have a song for Miovski.

At least Duk has had the dooook chant which my 8 year old always thinks they are booing him.To be fair maybe they are this season.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The second one is better,either way though the red shed should have a song for Miovski.
    Agreed - we have probably only 3 months left seeing him in a dons shirt, so would be good to let him know how much he is appreciated
    Proper striker

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Ref. was checking with VAR to see if he could give a penalty before KO.
    😅😅

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Well that was a lot better than I thought it would be if we can erase that totally inept first half. Dearie me Roos is getting worse with his kicking and staying on the line. Miovski I thought had an excellent game. Great goal but overall game was excellent. I thought McKenzie played well today and Polvara.

Perhaps our second half performance gives us a bit of hope for Tuesday night.
    Roos has certainly regressed. Maybe what brought about the end of Joe Lewis has done for Roos now.

However bad he is, at least he isn't Joe Hart.

Roos. His kicking is kaka. He can throw it as far with more accuracy.

Polvaro is coming on a treat. McKenzie was good. Miovski, well . Just awesome.

First half was very familiar watch. Terrible. Tell me someone please , how did the linesman not flag offside ( and let the Ref award a goal) with TWO Celtic players a yard offside , in the first half. But managed to spot Miovski a centimetre offside in the second half ( and his flag springs up in a nanosecond) No 3 minute check by car on that one ? Makes you wonder....

Brilliant Second half. Clarkson looked a bittie rusty with his passing . But kept trying and his best pass was for the Miovski " goal". Nice to see him put on in he's best position too.

We could have/ should have , won.

Now we need start the game on Tuesday pressing them further up the park from kick off. Not taken 45mins to warm up.

Who is the bitb for Tuesday ?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No chance of that happening.

I was suggesting the Ultras should make a song about him.
    It has to be Balkan disco so, to the tune of Disko Partizani by Shantel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViaOYgV8yI

Miovski came from Macedonia
    Now he's king in Aberdonia
    Scored that goal against Hibernian
    Sent us to the final at Ham-a-den

Goal, a goal Bojan Miovski
    Ten million quid before he's offski

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Who is the bitb for Tuesday ?
    Don Robertson with Greg Aitken on VAR, could have been worse I suppose.

I noticed the South stand linesman didn't give the offside for the disallowed celtic goal despite 2 celtic players being miles offside. I mean, it wasn't even close.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456