+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Talking Aberdeen v Celtic

With all the attention on us enticing Klopp away from Liverpool, we have the important matter of a visit from Celtic on Saturday afternoon. I'm sure you are all down queuing outside the ticket office with your vouchers, trying to obtain tickets for this new dawn for the dandies.

In
    South Stand
    Hame
    Getting food in town somewhere.

3-0 - Miovski hat trick and the campaign for Peter Leven and Scott Anderson to become joint managers begins!

Heid first into the c*nts.

0-5

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    0-5
    Optimist.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe_Poke View Post
    Optimist.
    Realist

Leven and Anderson confirmed in charge for tomorrow's game.

It was initially announced they would be taking training, which made me suspect they might have had someone lined up quickly to replace Robson.

Must be good odds for a Don's win tomorrow. Might put a few quid on the unthinkable happening.

Got to beat the c*nts sometime.

I know it sounds a bit out there, but I can see our players being like rabbits in the headlights against Celtic, who will take advantage of that by pumping us at least 0-5.

I’ll be watching on RedTV. All I ask for is a sensible looking set up, with our best players on the park. After that, que sera, sera.

Unfortunately i fear this could be anything the tims want it to be. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I know it sounds a bit out there, but I can see our players being like rabbits in the headlights against Celtic, who will take advantage of that by pumping us at least 0-5.
    Unbelievable take - where on earth would you get that impression from?

Absolute waste of everyone’s time this game - home or away. The most pointless (literally in our case) fixture in football.

AFC are the Tims bitch. Completely in awe of them. That wont be changing on Saturday…

I actually hope that some of the players take a bit of responsibility and put a shift in, fight for every ball and don’t just lie down as normal. Robsons stubbornness and poor decisions cost him his job, but again, some of the players were culpable in his demise regardless of formations etc
    Just get into them and have a go- every other team do it and some have showed that they are actually not great
    And hopefully Roos is better than he has been of late

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast