+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with people

What's wrong with people

Everyone is entitled to opinions. And just recently due to change of manager and results not being so good, there has been plenty. But to those of you questioning the owners plans and ambitions, please take your head for a wobble. Absolute lunacy and an over reaction of the highest order. You all know who you are. Do you do it for reaction. Its bad enough reading the comments on new signings before even seeing them play. To suggest the owners may not be chucking enough money in for a promotion push etc, we'll, Its beyond belief. I fear what this board will be like if we miss out on play offs.

Wink

“You can’t come on this board and start talking common sense - be off with you” Bloomin cheek

Haven't seen anyone post about not enough money. Seen a few query the value of loan signings taking into account the position in the table we are in at the moment but, as you say in your first sentence, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Don't think anyone posts anything for a reaction (well there is one but he's an old boy) unless of course your post is for reaction?

My post is not for a reaction as such. I've seen more than one comment on here in the last 24 hours questioning the ambition. And the Facebook notts pages are full of it. To my mind thats not an opinion, its stupidity when you look at how much money has gone in etc etc.

Facebook is full of cnuts though so I wouldn't worry about them. I agree with you, we're doing well thank you for the model we're using which is financially prudent. As long as we see some good football and win more than we lose then we're doing fine by me.

Could not agree more .

Quote Originally Posted by itsagrandoldteam View Post
    My post is not for a reaction as such. I've seen more than one comment on here in the last 24 hours questioning the ambition. And the Facebook notts pages are full of it. To my mind thats not an opinion, its stupidity when you look at how much money has gone in etc etc.
    I deleted it off my phone a while back and have to say I just come on here and the website for news. Its far more refreshing and interesting in the main and not the usual opinionated bell ends ( well for the most part ). Zuckerberg is getting everything he deserves at the senate hearing. I hope he burns in hell!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Facebook is full of cnuts though so I wouldn't worry about them. I agree with you, we're doing well thank you for the model we're using which is financially prudent. As long as we see some good football and win more than we lose then we're doing fine by me.
    I agree, although to be fair, in the last 18 games we have won 7 and lost 9.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I deleted it off my phone a while back and have to say I just come on here and the website for news. Its far more refreshing and interesting in the main and not the usual opinionated bell ends ( well for the most part ). Zuckerberg is getting everything he deserves at the senate hearing. I hope he burns in hell!
    I look forward to hearing on X how he and Musk get on together in hell. I guess it will add to the heat they are actually in the same place. X is now so full of cr@p and clickbait that it takes some manoeuvring to get to what you might want. Farcebook is ok providing it is kept to your own select group of like minded friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    I look forward to hearing on X how he and Musk get on together in hell. I guess it will add to the heat they are actually in the same place. X is now so full of cr@p and clickbait that it takes some manoeuvring to get to what you might want. Farcebook is ok providing it is kept to your own select group of like minded friends.
    I don't use either anymore and life is better for it. I found that using the Apps created a mentality of needing to know every bit of detail about everything whether true or not immediately. I don't need to know that. It's habit forming at its worst. I agree that Zuckerberg and Musk should both go to hell. Unfortunately I am not religious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast