+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What will it take.............

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    I can’t believe anyone can be so naive to think that. The point is that the folk ARE here illegally and ARE getting to take their cases to court despite that fact.

Stop calling people racist for having perfectly reasonable opinions and having the guts to express them. You are making yourself look a right idiot branding anyone who doesn’t agree with you as racist. That is the last bastion of one who has lost the argument.
    Mate, you know nothing if this.

I’d sit this one out if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    He's branded me a racist because I once explained on here that after spending several years working with English people I found a lot of them to be very insular and unwilling to accept those who are not exactly like them. All I did was relay my personal experience and he took it to mean that I hated all English just because they're English when in fact I was very clear that it was the ignorance of SOME of them I disliked.

Unfortunately you can't tell a narcissist that their world view is wrong and that there are actually people with opinions that differ from theirs.
    Total fiction from you.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    “One of his own”

Telling.
    Telling what? Please enlighten? On the other hand don’t bother. It’s probably a form of racism or reverse racism that you inflict on ordinary folk with ordinary reasonable views. You seen intolerant to anything other than your own personal opinions/views. See preceding posts.

“One of his own”

Telling.
    If that thought makes me a racist then I’ll proudly wear that badge

Telling what? Please enlighten? On the other hand don’t bother. It’s probably a form of racism or reverse racism that you inflict on ordinary folk with ordinary reasonable views. You seen intolerant to anything other than your own personal opinions/views. See preceding posts.
    Explain the comment ‘one of his own’

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    If that thought makes me a racist then I’ll proudly wear that badge
    Seems you’re wearing it.

Explain the comment ‘one of his own’
    If he meant someone of the same ethnicity then tell us the ‘proper way’ in your opinion to express the same. People say the same thing about Scottishness, folk with the same interests, folk who work in the same place. Lots of things and even religion and ethnicity too. To state a fact as in liken two people of the same race with a phrase “are one of their own” is a simple statement that only a very disturbed person would see as racist.

If he meant someone of the same ethnicity then tell us the ‘proper way’ in your opinion to express the same. People say the same thing about Scottishness, folk with the same interests, folk who work in the same place. Lots of things and even religion and ethnicity too. To state a fact as in liken two people of the same race with a phrase “are one of their own” is a simple statement that only a very disturbed person would see as racist.
    A simple statement😂😂

Why does it matter?

A simple statement😂😂

Why does it matter?
    Ok I’ll bite to your bait. Then I’ll give up. You ask why does it matter. It doesn’t matter to me,the phrase, or I would guess the OP. It seems to matter to you because it was you who raised it in reply to a post. Why turn the question totally round? I’m lost with that so out of this chat. Bye!!

Ok I’ll bite to your bait. Then I’ll give up. You ask why does it matter. It doesn’t matter to me,the phrase, or I would guess the OP. It seems to matter to you because it was you who raised it in reply to a post. Why turn the question totally round? I’m lost with that so out of this chat. Bye!!
    Its not bait.

If you can't have reasoned sensible debate its best you're ‘out of this chat’.

Bye.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)