+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What will it take.............

What will it take.............

for all the lefty liberal do gooders to see sense and see that this country is being screwed by illegal immigration and all the lawyers that make a fortune trying to keep illegals, crooks etc. in the country. Once again the proof of the folly is there for anyone to see. This latest headbanger that chucked acid/alkali over a woman and bairns down in London is a classic case and how the aforementioned do gooders etc. can live with cases like these I'll never know.

The guy arrived illegally in a truck from Afghanistan and before he applies for asylum he commits a ***ual assault and also an offence of exposing himself and gets banged up for 36 weeks and 9 weeks to run consecutively. The sentences are suspended however and therefore he gets no more than a slap on the wrist and applies for asylum. Refused. He applies again. Refused. Lawyers get legal aid all through the process and he applies again. Meantime though he converts to Christianity (there's a surprise) and some gormless, thick priest vouches for him that the conversion was 'genuine' and that he was a changed man (again there's another surprise) and lo and behold asylum is granted. Within a couple of years, well you can read all about it in the papers or on the news. The most depressing thing about all this are the usual suspects claiming that the asylum was justified if he, as a true Christian, would suffer discrimination or worse if sent back to Afghanistan. They must think our heads are buttoned up the back but it is those do gooder liberal half wits that are seriously deranged and bloody dangerous for the well being of this country.

I despair....

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    for all the lefty liberal do gooders to see sense and see that this country is being screwed by illegal immigration and all the lawyers that make a fortune trying to keep illegals, crooks etc. in the country. Once again the proof of the folly is there for anyone to see. This latest headbanger that chucked acid/alkali over a woman and bairns down in London is a classic case and how the aforementioned do gooders etc. can live with cases like these I'll never know.

The guy arrived illegally in a truck from Afghanistan and before he applies for asylum he commits a ***ual assault and also an offence of exposing himself and gets banged up for 36 weeks and 9 weeks to run consecutively. The sentences are suspended however and therefore he gets no more than a slap on the wrist and applies for asylum. Refused. He applies again. Refused. Lawyers get legal aid all through the process and he applies again. Meantime though he converts to Christianity (there's a surprise) and some gormless, thick priest vouches for him that the conversion was 'genuine' and that he was a changed man (again there's another surprise) and lo and behold asylum is granted. Within a couple of years, well you can read all about it in the papers or on the news. The most depressing thing about all this are the usual suspects claiming that the asylum was justified if he, as a true Christian, would suffer discrimination or worse if sent back to Afghanistan. They must think our heads are buttoned up the back but it is those do gooder liberal half wits that are seriously deranged and bloody dangerous for the well being of this country.

I despair....
    Short answer.......they will never see.

Import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world.

Dod, light a candle, put on a Palestine terrorist scarf and tell yourself diversity is our strength........it's quite frankly ****ed up and the elite politicians who are supposed to represent us will never listen.

Over a million immigrants a year pouring into the country , only going to get worse and worse in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Mainlanddee View Post
    Over a million immigrants a year pouring into the country , only going to get worse and worse in my opinion
    And mostly Muslim.

There's a planned invasion, tantamount to war, happening and its intention is to cause irreversible cultural change. Despite these weak, weak politicians and leftists knowing that the intent of Islam is to become the world's only recognised religion they don't see this and it's going on right under their noses.

World's already ****ed but it'll soon be even more ****ed unless this is stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    And mostly Muslim.

There's a planned invasion, tantamount to war, happening and its intention is to cause irreversible cultural change. Despite these weak, weak politicians and leftists knowing that the intent of Islam is to become the world's only recognised religion they don't see this and it's going on right under their noses.

World's already ****ed but it'll soon be even more ****ed unless this is stopped.
    Cant agree more with that. Very dangerous situation has to be stopped.

First oppurtunity I get in a good few years time I,m outta here.Country has gone to the dogs and will only get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Short answer.......they will never see.

Import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world.

Dod, light a candle, put on a Palestine terrorist scarf and tell yourself diversity is our strength........it's quite frankly ****ed up and the elite politicians who are supposed to represent us will never listen.
    It's amazing the number of Palestinian Posters and Flags you see around Dundee in windows at the moment. No sign either that anyone has taken offence at them i.e. no broken windows, graffiti or somesuch contrary 'opinion'. Have seen no sign, however, whatsoever of any display of the Israeli Flag or anything supporting their side. It would be a brave sort who did so because I'm sure that if so displayed there would certainly be retaliation of the sort aforementioned. I'm not entirely sure that the polis wouldn't get involved citing racism or somesuch nonsense in the case of support for the Israeli cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    And mostly Muslim.

Sad to say I have to agree. Also sad that you can say whast you posted on here in anonymity but expressing such views openly you would no doubt be accused of racism and a few other ism's. I don't see any stomach in the political world to stop the 'invasion'.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    It's amazing the number of Palestinian Posters and Flags you see around Dundee in windows at the moment. No sign either that anyone has taken offence at them i.e. no broken windows, graffiti or somesuch contrary 'opinion'. Have seen no sign, however, whatsoever of any display of the Israeli Flag or anything supporting their side. It would be a brave sort who did so because I'm sure that if so displayed there would certainly be retaliation of the sort aforementioned. I'm not entirely sure that the polis wouldn't get involved citing racism or somesuch nonsense in the case of support for the Israeli cause.
    I wear a wee Israeli pin badge on coat.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    First oppurtunity I get in a good few years time I,m outta here.Country has gone to the dogs and will only get worse.
    Place in the sun.....what happened next, when they go back to visit after a few years all seem to have made a success of it.

I always thought 6 mth 6 mth was perfect but obviously ltd to 90 days now without a visa.

I think getting the mundane things done without Spanish/french/Italian/Greek would be difficult and frustrating but doable

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)