+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pre Match Anthem Chosen

New Pre Match Anthem Chosen

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...h-club-anthem/

Bachelor Boy 'narrowly' wins the vote.

Personally would of definitely gone with Millermen. Then again, I didn't vote, so I can't moan. Bachelor Boy is cr@p, IMO, as pre match anthem. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post

Personally would of definitely gone with Millermen. Then again, I didn't vote, so I can't moan. Bachelor Boy is cr@p, IMO, as pre match anthem. Ah well.
    Change for change's sake

Dead right Grist.

Can't moan, but then moans.

Not voting, doesn't stop people from moaning about the result, even though they were given a chance to change the outcome. If people wanted nothing to change, then they could have voted for New York.
    Most likely, what will happen is that no one sings, everyone moans, TS says he was right, and it goes back to New York New York, with still no one singing.

The death of the site is irreversible. One cog at a time. Each one relatively insignificant until it dawns that there is bugger all left.

I wish you all good luck. Over and out.

P.S if someone could provide a link to the page where you can delete your profile (if it exists, as I cannot find it) it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise dormant is how my state will have to remain.

Cliff bloody Richard Wow very up to date.That will strike fear into the way fans & team.

The death of the site is irreversible. One cog at a time. Each one relatively insignificant until it dawns that there is bugger all left.

I wish you all good luck. Over and out.

P.S if someone could provide a link to the page where you can delete your profile (if it exists, as I cannot find it) it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise dormant is how my state will have to remain.
    That seems a bit drastic pal having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Cliff bloody Richard Wow very up to date.That will strike fear into the way fans & team.
    Correct

The one we had would at least make the away fans think. " New York New York, ah that's what the stadium's called"

Bachelor Boy though?

Don't get it

Drop me off in rovam got my vote. CR leave him at Wimbledon!

Its a song we sing, and one of the few that have more than 5 different words.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast