+ Visit Swansea City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swansea v Plymouth

Where are the next points coming from boys?
    Disorganised and tactically inept with Williams in charge.
    Weak defence, weak midfield, weak attack.
    Only bright spot - Ronald
    Next four games are Hull, Leeds, Ipswich and Sunderland!

Remember it was you, Swansea that chased Luke Williams as manager not him chasing you. What did you expect, we’ve got an Untried and inexperienced manager at this level now but he’s getting the support he needs, give Luke a chance, he will live and breath the job 7 days a week.

What did we expect? A lot better than what we’re getting!
    We’ve gone backwards with him in charge, we can’t win a football match under him.

So who would of been your choice as a manager, just interested and not following Swansea on a day to day basis, have you been underperforming or has it been since Williams came in. As a notts fan I hope he’s successful and I mean it, saved our club.

Not rushing you am I ???

We are just mere fans, we can’t pick who we would have in charge.
    Obviously we all hope Williams comes good as he is under contract.
    He has the power to relegate us or keep us up.
    What I’m saying is I don’t see anything in his games so far that would inspire confidence in what he’s doing. Why? I think he’s trying to change things too quickly and at the moment points are much more important than style.
    Thankfully there was a chink of light in the Plymouth game where we created more chances and only conceded the one goal.

That’s a fair point. If you have a front man that can score, his system looks awesome and great to watch but if these chances are not being taken then problems will occur and I’m sure we feel your pain as it didn’t always work at notts, keep the faith.

Nice post Smigpie. I hope your team get promotion this season, good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)