+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fulham 2nd bottom away form team

Fulham 2nd bottom away form team

0:2 after 20 mins
    Yet again, we can't defend corners. Shortest player on their tallest..
    VK goes on about profiles.. what Profile does Vitinino tick?
    Short
    Slight in stature
    Easy to get past
    Poor at passing
    Lost in the box
    Day dreaming on corners
    Cheap to buy- this one!!

Just got off the plane from Malaga checked the score and the wife said, "Should we fly straight back?"

TOTALLY CLUELESS.That has to be the worst half of dross I have witnessed in long time.Trafford in no mans land.Vitinho same old and Odabert marking their biggest threat at corners.It really is laughable.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 03-02-2024 at 03:53 PM.

That first half was probably the worse performance I have seen for many years.

It looked like some of our team are colour blind, they were unable to see the differance between claret and white. really poor passing .

With Berge seeming to be playing at centre back we had no midfield presence at all.

I always thought Dyche was subbon in his tactics, but Kompany is equally so if not worse. Playing around at the back when there was an obvious pass forward is unforgivable in my book.

Improvement in the second half and with the changes we looked a bigger threat.Foster was way off the pace but Fofana looks promising.I fear that was our last opportunity to start a comeback.Back to the Championship we go.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Improvement in the second half and with the changes we looked a bigger threat.Foster was way off the pace but Fofana looks promising.I fear that was our last opportunity to start a comeback.Back to the Championship we go.
    We were effectively relegated in October CiB but I do see a serious renaissance.

Beggers belief how Kompany is still at the helm.

If we had British owners Kompany would have been potted months ago. These Yanks no jack **** about football

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Beggers belief how Kompany is still at the helm.

If we had British owners Kompany would have been potted months ago. These Yanks no jack **** about football
    I think if we stick with VK we will go down, but as we build, we will come straight back up and be a better side. I honestly believe we stick with him, and the future is bright! He was amazing last year, and we were so dominant - i 100% next year in the championship, if we go down, will be the same.

A lucky deflection, a fortunate second from a fluke through ball and a good solid fightback. We might just yet pull off the greatest escape since Bobby Moore and Pele managed one.

Quote Originally Posted by leftnutsack View Post
    I think if we stick with VK we will go down, but as we build, we will come straight back up and be a better side. I honestly believe we stick with him, and the future is bright! He was amazing last year, and we were so dominant - i 100% next year in the championship, if we go down, will be the same.
    Life isn't so straightforward

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)