+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we love our coffee in the mornings ? Lets drink Israeli coffee??

Do we love our coffee in the mornings ? Lets drink Israeli coffee??

Israeli company develops cultured coffee beans
    Pluri Inc. announces its new technology for reproducing cells hoping to revolutionize the worldwide coffee industry.
    After spearheading the development of cultured meat dairy, Israeli biotechnology company Pluri Inc. announced last week that it has developed a process to produce cultivated coffee. This means growing coffee not in fields but in a laboratory, using advanced technology to multiply the original plant's cells. Pluri is among the first companies in the world and the only Israeli one to achieve this.
    The cultivated coffee is identical to regular coffee in taste and aroma and includes the same components, with notable advantages for sustainability and the environment.

* Saving 98% of the water used for growing and producing plants and 95% of the cultivation areas dedicated to coffee worldwide.*

Saving 98% of the water used, that's fantastic!

BT I will send to you the secret ,but I would want at least 45% of your profits!! Ok seeing you are still in winter conditions and need heating etc ? Ok 25 %.

Uncultured coffee beans, I like my coffee uncultured and in your face, no that's a lie, I prefer tea.

''Uncultured coffee beans, I like my coffee uncultured and in your face, no that's a lie, I prefer tea.'' we have some dim wits on here !!!!

''I like my coffee uncultured and in your face, no that's a lie, I prefer tea.''

''It seems we have some 'mentally slow person on here', they are not even sure what they like to drink''

I would much prefer it if you lot would discover the way to stop killing Palestinians Balan.

How can that happen? Its a natural pastime. For $500 you can come here and shoot as many as you want. It's a new game show. Or if you are a bit 'touchy' we have the cardboard look alike shooting game with the M 16, they dress you in an I D F uniform and away you go ! But if you like, you may join the IDF women and girls section, and shoot with them? (that's extra! But they are told to smile at certain 'tough guys') After in the Officers club you may join them ,free drinks for 'British ex Army, but its OK, just say your regiment was the Bengali lancers or something ,they never check. But come spring time ,in summer all Brits turn a pinkish red in the sun here. Its really embarrassing!!

''Omri Ronen, the grandson of 86-year-old Nira Ronen, who was murdered on October 7 by Hamas terrorists in her home in Kibbutz Kfar Aza alongside her caregiver Angelyn Aguirre, posted on his X page over the weekend a message that the terrorists left behind where she was killed. “You’ll die, and you won’t stay here,” it read in Arabic.

Yet BT writes ''I would much prefer it if you lot would discover the way to stop killing Palestinians Balan.

What kind of human animals murder an 86-year-old woman and her caregiver?" Have pity for them B T , have pity!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    ''Omri Ronen, the grandson of 86-year-old Nira Ronen, who was murdered on October 7 by Hamas terrorists in her home in Kibbutz Kfar Aza alongside her caregiver Angelyn Aguirre, posted on his X page over the weekend a message that the terrorists left behind where she was killed. “You’ll die, and you won’t stay here,” it read in Arabic.

Yet BT writes ''I would much prefer it if you lot would discover the way to stop killing Palestinians Balan.

What kind of human animals murder an 86-year-old woman and her caregiver?" Have pity for them B T , have pity!
    Humanity is failing Balan...

Attachment 25667

BT ,wake up and smell the coffee.

The IDF does everything possible to limit civilian casualties in Gaza. Hamas exploits these efforts by encouraging Palestinian civilians to ignore the IDF’s warnings.
    As part of its efforts to minimize civilian casualties in Gaza, the IDF makes phone calls and sends text messages to civilians residing in buildings designated for attack. In the following video, you can hear a recording of an IDF soldier calling a Gazan to warn him of an impending airstrike in his vicinity.

https://youtu.be/7yvQz3SQxGI

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT ,wake up and smell the coffee.

The IDF does everything possible to limit civilian casualties in Gaza. Hamas exploits these efforts by encouraging Palestinian civilians to ignore the IDF’s warnings.
    As part of its efforts to minimize civilian casualties in Gaza, the IDF makes phone calls and sends text messages to civilians residing in buildings designated for attack. In the following video, you can hear a recording of an IDF soldier calling a Gazan to warn him of an impending airstrike in his vicinity.

https://youtu.be/7yvQz3SQxGI
    There is no possible justification for levelling Gaza and killing 27,000 civilians Balan. None.

Attachment 25668

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)