+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luton

Luton

4 goals away from home, yes, conceded 4 but they seem to be living for the moment. Forget about what's expected and the doom mongers . I hope they stay up .

Lincs you've beat me to it. Just watched the highlights of their game at Newcastle on MOTD.

I am absolutely loving the fact that Chio Ogbene is ripping up the Premier League. It's clear to see that now he is amongst more professional players who can support him more, he is tearing defences apart.

Micah Richards showed his runs and how he just simply attacks at will. This was the best of his super pace I've seen for a long time.

Congratulations young man, long may your game progress you further in your football career. What a loss to us

Like you say, Luton Town don't look frightened of any team and I for one hope they survive in the Premiership this season.

I wonder what the price would be if you asked Luton to sell him back now? £10, £15 or £20 Million?

Brin, I just love to see them riding the wave, It might be a wipe out but the fans are in a place where I always hoped Id see the Millers to be one day ...Surfs Up

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Brin, I just love to see them riding the wave, It might be a wipe out but the fans are in a place where I always hoped Id see the Millers to be one day ...Surfs Up
    A classic Beach boys reply . I also love to see the 'little' club take it to the big boys. Great entertainment.