+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Rangers v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    It's an absolute certainty they will win the appeal, partly because it's sevco and partly if we are being objective I would have been pretty miffed if an Aberdeen player had been sent off for that in any game.
    Looking at it objectively, that tackle was multiple times worse than Shinnie's at County last season.
    So, if the powers that be are not to be unmasked as wholly corrupt, this appeal will be thrown out and extended for frivolity.

I'm guessing it won't be though.

Quote Originally Posted by WhenTattieFlooredChas View Post
    I have never been a particularly huge fan of him, but equally not got too many issues with him. Bit old school, and some of his views go against mine, but nothing that will stop him (initially) getting my full backing as dons manager. And you never know, I (we) might come to think he is a top bloke in time.

I thought he conducted himself very well last night. Getting in the 4th officials lug, backed his players, praised the fans, called out that more effort was needed by some of the squad but without sailing anyone down the river. I had no issues with what he had to say and look forward to seeing if he can put some (proverbial) rockets up some a**es.
    Ach, mebbe.
    It's just the whole sh1t show has really irked me.

It's banter club stuff, but it's giving all the dreggy, Sevco filth in the media the chance to patronise us to fu ck.

Then his comments about Sevco, on top of his historic fellating of the dark entity, just ground my gears.

I've dialed back a bit now, we'll see how it goes.

Their appeal was rejected however not deemed "frivolous".

Hope to see AFC question that then. Frivolity is a serious matter of equality y'ken ?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678