+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers v Aberdeen

Rangers v Aberdeen

Another game against one of the few sides not to have beaten Aberdeen in the league this season.

It's on Tuesday night, and Leven has said he doesn't know if he will be in charge for that one.

As long as they go down and play with the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, I’ll accept whatever result we get…

It's an 8pm kick off in Govan, and it's live on Sky Sports. Which is unusual, seeing as Rangers are at home.

I’m going but I’m not really expecting much. Hopefully those hun c*nts have an off night

Given that we got nothing from McVicar in the final I can't see him giving us anything on Tuesday. Will be interesting to hear Warnock post match on the referee and officials.

Am with The_Moog on this. Same application from the off as the second 45 is all we ask for.

In/Oot - Oot
    Furryboots - Auld Reekie
    Pre - In the van
    Post - In the van
    Prediction - 1-1

Just have a go at the c*nts and see what happens.

Warnock could make himself an instant hero with a win tomorrow night.

If we do get beat and suffer the usual bent VAR/Referee decisions, it will be interesting to hear his comments.

No way at 75 is he going to hold his tounge if he feels we have been cheated.

Hopefully the media circus has ended and Neil and the lads are fully focused on sticking it to the Huns again tonight.

I fancy a 2-1 win for the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    As long as they go down and play with the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, I’ll accept whatever result we get…

the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, Shinnie said something interesting after Celtic game.. he said the players themselves decided at HT to come out and have a real go. So they can raise themselves for these kind of games.. Hopefully Mr C W@nker will hve little or no impact. Seems the players are fully capable themselves. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    the attitude and effort they showed 2nd half yesterday, Shinnie said something interesting after Celtic game.. he said the players themselves decided at HT to come out and have a real go. So they can raise themselves for these kind of games.. Hopefully Mr C W@nker will hve little or no impact. Seems the players are fully capable themselves. We'll see.
    Did you not see our performances against St Johnstone, Hearts and Dundee? Can't recall us raising our game much against either team, especially after going a goal down at Tynecastle.

Until they start turning up in every game, then the manager needs to send them out with a rocket up their collective arses and ensure they know the standard required for every game.

We have some good players, but they shouldn't get to dictate when they want to turn up.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast