+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers v Aberdeen

Ffs some great saves then one where he knocks it forward again and we lose a goal again

Double substitution 5-10 minutes too late. Shouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Thank f uck I don't pay for sky tv. Fair and unbiased.

Match wise it was as expected. No guts or intent from us and if Bojan played for them it would have been a deserved hiding. Just as well they can't afford him.

Make no mistake, there was at least a point there for the taking tonight. A team with real belief, the right attitude & fight would have got there - so we lost of course.

Didn’t win a single 2nd ball or 50/50 all night.

Can’t make even a simple pass to a team mate without fücking it up.

2 blatant hand balls fae Goldson (it’s always him too) also completely ignored to be fair, but that’s par for the course.

Roos is that bad I’d rather have Zander Clark.

Johnny Hayes is finished. Should never start another game.

Clarkson showed the physicality of a 12 year old girl.

Shayden Morris isn’t even a poor impression of a footballer - what the fück were we thinking signing that?

On the positives, Phillips showed a couple of nice touches when he came on, and Gartenmann, who I’ve slagged a lot, played very well to be fair.

So, there you go Neil, thats the mentality of the players you’ve got to work with.

Good luck min…

couldn't help but notice, Colin went to talk to the ref before going anywhere near his players. The measure of the Man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Did you not see our performances against St Johnstone, Hearts and Dundee? Can't recall us raising our game much against either team, especially after going a goal down at Tynecastle.

Until they start turning up in every game, then the manager needs to send them out with a rocket up their collective arses and ensure they know the standard required for every game.

We have some good players, but they shouldn't get to dictate when they want to turn up.
    Yup you kinda make my point for me.. Had they had that attitude in the games you mention. we wouldn't be stuck with an obnoxious man for a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    stuck with an obnoxious man for a manager.
    Haven't seen him pick his nose or blow snot out of one of his nostrils so far so perhaps an improvement in that department.

I don’t think you can blame Warnock for that performance he only came in the door yesterday.

He must now realise he’s got a lot of work ahead of him and he’s not going to have as much fun as he is hoping to have up here.

Roos is so bad I wouldn’t be surprised if Paddy Kenny shows up at Pittodrie in the near future.

Just seen Goldson playing basketball again, FFS, just when I thought we had been given a half decent officiating performance.
    If we were 2-1 up in extra time and that happened in our box with Jensen as Goldson we all know what VAR would do

So, Warnock's first post-matcher.....

I'm done.
    Give me a shout in May.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast