I love em, theres plenty on talking pictures and those other film channels, Hombre was on recently. There was another film where you could see vultures flying around in the distance, a sure sign of a dead body or bodies, dead horses and Indian activity.

O dear. And white women and children taken into captivity by apaches, the indian equivalent of commandos, and they must be hunted. Drinking neat whisky in those little glasses in one go in saloons , and someone saying " you talking to me?"

Vultures flying high above dead bodies, why are they up there and not gorging themselves?, its because the victim isnt dead yet, and they could still give the birds a swipe. Its only a matter of time, im sure its the same in asia, on the plains, in the Orient.

That vultures are congregating, salivating, pecking, at the corpse of whatever. Maybe not dead yet, but adrift. Adrift?, what do i mean, that surely being two points adrift at the bottom, does that put you in the vulture flying high class, that when they land they are to eat?

You.

Are you dead yet? No, hope lingers. Can i put up a scare off the birds thing, there are many whizzy things when the wind is up. Some of you might consider me as a vulture, a bit unkind. Im sure in the orient they have bird scaring off to a tee.