+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Westerns

Westerns

I love em, theres plenty on talking pictures and those other film channels, Hombre was on recently. There was another film where you could see vultures flying around in the distance, a sure sign of a dead body or bodies, dead horses and Indian activity.

O dear. And white women and children taken into captivity by apaches, the indian equivalent of commandos, and they must be hunted. Drinking neat whisky in those little glasses in one go in saloons , and someone saying " you talking to me?"

Vultures flying high above dead bodies, why are they up there and not gorging themselves?, its because the victim isnt dead yet, and they could still give the birds a swipe. Its only a matter of time, im sure its the same in asia, on the plains, in the Orient.

That vultures are congregating, salivating, pecking, at the corpse of whatever. Maybe not dead yet, but adrift. Adrift?, what do i mean, that surely being two points adrift at the bottom, does that put you in the vulture flying high class, that when they land they are to eat?

You.

Are you dead yet? No, hope lingers. Can i put up a scare off the birds thing, there are many whizzy things when the wind is up. Some of you might consider me as a vulture, a bit unkind. Im sure in the orient they have bird scaring off to a tee.

I apologise for the above, i dont know what got into me. Who hasnt been bottom of the league, i know Cambridge have and it hurt when i cared, bad like.

How can i make it up to you? Maybe a joke will help, the best comedians have passed on though like Rik Myall, remember him in Bottom?

Oh for god sake lighten up, you notherners are so dour.

I was going to say what has the Orient got to do with Westerns as John Wayne didn’t have many Chinese friends in the films I watched growing up tbh….

CUFC may be bottom but so were Dale once & survived last game of the season (Joe Thompson legend) & sent the BIFFOs down instead… money invested in new players & still time…

A tenner on that?, the loser, you, must donate it to the RSPCA.

Describe the bet

Im beginning to wonder about you Seadogblackblue, Orient beat Carlisle saturday. The bet is that Carlisle to stay up, your bet, my bet is Carlisle to go down.

Ten pounds are at stake, donated to an animal charity on your own honest auspices.

Watch this Carlisle fans, he thinks your gone.......and you are.

Whilst I ponder the offer, what has that got to do with Westerns?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)