+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith Away

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Anything in this rumour of Docherty being out? Huge blow if so with Stanton returning

Would be typical of our luck
    Can i just remind everyone its Sam Shedka is referring to and not his legendary namesake Pat.It would be a worry if the latter was playing for Raith tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    sorry he wont be starting tomorrow, that ok ?
    Well tbh, I think I'd already deciphered that. I was alluding more to perhaps saying why but no worries, must be nice being itk 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Well tbh, I think I'd already deciphered that. I was alluding more to perhaps saying why but no worries, must be nice being itk 👍
    Yeah, just being a bit cryptic, considering it was a direct contradiction of what someone else had just said.

JG said he has a pretty much fully fit squad. He said he has to manage Docherty as he hasn't played much football recently which is perhaps the reason he may not start. He also said he has a decision to make on playing Gallagher.

Out of the starting lineup it would appear. Has trained all week though. 🤔

On the bench then surely. Biggest game of the season so far after all.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Out of the starting lineup it would appear. Has trained all week though. 🤔

Disappointing, maybe to do with the plastic?

Last visit we started with Moult on the bench and Glass maybe with Watt up top? At the time Moult was in form and came off the bench to get the equaliser

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can i just remind everyone its Sam Shedka is referring to and not his legendary namesake Pat.It would be a worry if the latter was playing for Raith tomorrow.

I'd rather he wasn't back given their form snowdived as soon as he was injured, with them leading at half time vs Ayr, they've won 1 game since, he's their key player

Docherty imo is ours, shamelessly nicked this stat from P&B
    with - W9 D2 L0 (29/33)
    without - W5 D4 L2 (19/33)

Would have felt very confident tonight with him in the starting line up, both factors have lessened that slightly

Walton
    Grimshaw. Graham. Holt. McMann

Kai. W/spoon Sibbald. Middleton

Moult. Watt

May not be that formation

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)