+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Raith Away

...you also see what can happen if a midfielder takes on a shot now and again! Such negative play on our part We were happy just to see out a 1-1 draw when we were the better team. JG just doesn't have it in his locker to change tactics. Negative...Negative...Negative!!!! Raith substitutions swung the game in their favour.....our manager was MIA! A massive missed opportunity. So disappointed...but ultimately, not surprised in the slightest!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    7 points from 9 they have taken from us, we can only hope other teams can do what we cannot do, but it pains me to say it but I honestly feel after that showing Raith are favourites to win the league. Get a grip united and prove me wrong ffs.
    Maybe not on that showing Tomb, Raith were stinking, fear is they get a massive boost now and kick on. Like the last game against them, if you aren't going to win, make sure you don't lose, that swing of points is brutal. Not even sure it was even about bottle tonight, just lack of ability to do anything with all that possession second half when the game was there for the taking. Useless shower of ******

I honestly have no idea why we manage to do this time and time again.

We had the possession, played okay. We had the chances (some of them belters)

Then , yet again...another worldie...

If you can't kill off any match , it will normally come back to bite yir erse. (yet again)

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    that wasn't to do with plastic tonight though, we bossed start of that second half for a good 25 mins, Raith were absolutely there for the taking, and we created virtually nothing, we should have been going for the jugular at that point, but we just couldn't come up with anything.
    Yup had 3 great chances second half , didn’t take any , bossed most of the game , need to start getting goals again

I said it earlier this season and got pelters for it from certain sources but I'll say it again. The best way, obviously, to get out of this damn league is to win it; I can't even think about playoffs and all the things that can go wrong there. So United ffs get shot of that loser Goodwin now, right now. He's f*ckin' clueless. Do it! Go on do it!

Made the changes too late

At the end just high balls - should pass the ball

What was the point in bringing on Cudjoe and Thomson to put in aimless high balls

Players need to get a grip

Totally unacceptable

Should not have left anything to chance tonight

Quote Originally Posted by pertharab View Post
    I said it earlier this season and got pelters for it from certain sources but I'll say it again. The best way, obviously, to get out of this damn league is to win it; I can't even think about playoffs and all the things that can go wrong there. So United ffs get shot of that loser Goodwin now, right now. He's f*ckin' clueless. Do it! Go on do it!
    No way we should change manager at this stage. Terrible tonight but we need to stick together

He did the same wi Aberdeen didn't know how to change games. He is to arrogant to change his plan. I am sorry but he needs to go before it's to late.

Quote Originally Posted by Utd83 View Post
    He did the same wi Aberdeen didn't know how to change games. He is to arrogant to change his plan. I am sorry but he needs to go before it's to late.
    Yip!

Changing the manager would send out the wrong signals, and other teams would feed off that, this is not the time to do it. But........ something ain't right (yet again)

With not being at the match and watching on TV, I did notice, we are not as good as I thought we were.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)