+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Loan watch...

Roberts came on late in the second half and promptly banged in the equaliser and Dirty Weeds went on to beat the Foxes 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Honestly mon ami, a rebound came to him off the goalkeeper, SMACK first time - back of the net.

He skipped off clicking his heels reminiscent of a moment from last season.

Tresor is not fit to lace his boots.
    He smacked an easy chance into the back of the net, then put a couple of shots wide. No evidence that he was back on form from the highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He smacked an easy chance into the back of the net, then put a couple of shots wide. No evidence that he was back on form from the highlights.
    A Hull fan on Facebook said we must have some bloody wonderful wingers at the club if we can let Zaroury go out on loan. Just saying.

Time will tell, I just heard someone on a Podcast last week saying he'd been disappointing in his first games. Maybe he's got his arse into gear at last, he's been rubbish for us for over 12 months now.

Time will tell, I just heard someone on a Podcast last week saying he'd been disappointing in his first games. Maybe he's got his arse into gear at last, he's been rubbish for us for over 12 months now.
    If Kompany can spoil this lad, move Roberts & Twine on and mothball Benson, perhaps we are looking to solve the wrong problem.

Someone once said, "If you are not part of the solution, you must be part of the problem'.

I'm beginning to wonder?

If Kompany can spoil this lad, move Roberts & Twine on and mothball Benson, perhaps we are looking to solve the wrong problem.

Someone once said, "If you are not part of the solution, you must be part of the problem'.

I'm beginning to wonder?
    Playing in the WC for Morocco spoilt Zaroury, a good winger went and a waster came back, nothing to do with Kompany. For the last 12 months he's been like Keith Treacy in disguise, and even Sean couldn't sort him out.

Playing in the WC for Morocco spoilt Zaroury, a good winger went and a waster came back, nothing to do with Kompany. For the last 12 months he's been like Keith Treacy in disguise, and even Sean couldn't sort him out.
    I saw him get a start at Bournemouth, IMHO he was doing OK but got hooked after an hour and not been seen since.

I think "Vincent Kompany" & "man management" is the ultimate misnomer.

What have Ekdal & Al-Dakhil done wrong?

I saw him get a start at Bournemouth, IMHO he was doing OK but got hooked after an hour and not been seen since.

I think "Vincent Kompany" & "man management" is the ultimate misnomer.

What have Ekdal & Al-Dakhil done wrong?
    There does seem to be an underlying problem between Kompany and many of last seasons players.

We have seen players like Tresor getting game time over Zouroury and Benson, personally I cannot see what Kompany likes about Tresor.

Personally, I'm starting to think Kompany is a bit of a dick.

Watched the Hull v WBA game, Zaroury did OK, far better than Twine did when he was parked out left for them, but nothing special, he looked like what he probably is, a decent Championship player, but he didn't give the impression he'd be giving PL defenders sleepless nights.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)