+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Bonnyrigg Rose

Just back.
    Did well first half and scored two good goals but didn't really come onto a game in the second half

We're through that's all that matters and the manager was able to use the squad.

Players sometimes try too hard to impress, I had a feeling they were trying too hard.

Fair play to Bonnyrigg though, they never gave up.

Maybe our players were too tired. Or discombobulated because they didn't have their phones in the changing room.

We are through to the next round which is the most important thing but it was a poor performance.

I suspect a massive overhaul of players is needed in the summer again.Some very poor signings made last summer for a lot of money.

On a positive note Miovski now on 40 goals in 78 games.What a great player he is.

Warnock says that he can make Miovski even better.

Warnock also said he gave the captains armband to Polvara at halftime because all of the other players were in the toilet.

Starting to sound like he’s come up here for a jolly.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Warnock also said he gave the captains armband to Polvara at halftime because all of the other players were in the toilet.

Starting to sound like he’s come up here for a jolly.
    Or maybe he's taking the piss (pun intended) out of the questioner, because if all the other 10 players were in the toilet at the same time then the late DD would be asking serious questions about pooves, etc.

He possibly was taking the piss but if any of our previous managers came out with that they would be getting slated for it.

Big week for Warnock coming up.If we don’t get 6 points against Motherwell and Hibs then it’s not looking good for our top 6 hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He possibly was taking the piss but if any of our previous managers came out with that they would be getting slated for it.

Big week for Warnock coming up.If we don’t get 6 points against Motherwell and Hibs then it’s not looking good for our top 6 hopes.
    I’d rather have Warnock taking the piss for 4 months, than Lennon on a 3 year deal taking it seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d rather have Warnock taking the piss for 4 months, than Lennon on a 3 year deal taking it seriously
    Remember in the McInnes years you insisted we could easily get a better manager in than him?

How do you feel that’s worked out since he left?

I think Warnock has been in the game long enough to know when he can have a bit of a laugh with things and when it’s time to get on with the job.

I don’t agree with all this “he’s up here on a jolly” stuff, read it a few places now. If he just wanted a jolly I’m sure he could have done that down south and closer to home rather than trekking away up in here in winter. He’s also said previously he wanted to manage up here so why would he choose to come out of retirement and come away up here but not take the job seriously?

Anyway, the job starts now for our Colin. Two quick wins on the spin please will do nicely. This is what he’s been brought in to do, and I’m pretty sure he’s aware of that. The game at Ibrox wasn’t really important league wise, we are through in the cup and now it’s all about climbing the league. Over to you Mr Warnock.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast