+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aberdeen v Bonnyrigg Rose

Don't buy in to Warnock being up here for a Jolly shyte.

He is 75 and has nothing to prove to anyone. He's not going to give cliché interviews to get the press on side

He said some players didn't do well yesterday, which he would deal with. Hard to argue with that.

Two huge games again this week and ones we really need to win to have any realistic hopes of a top 4 finish.

I think he will have seen enough yesterday to know which players just can't step up when required.

Yesterday was a bit underwhelming, wasn’t it? Was hoping to see us kick on after the first 2 goals but we lost our way. Looked pretty disjointed.

As others have said, big couple of games coming up. Time to shine lads.

Well he obviously wasn't happy with Roos on Wednesday resulting in him being dropped yesterday. Rightly so though as Roos has been awful. Wonder if he will come straight back in or remain on the bench for a couple of games.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Well he obviously wasn't happy with Roos on Wednesday resulting in him being dropped yesterday. Rightly so though as Roos has been awful. Wonder if he will come straight back in or remain on the bench for a couple of games.
    It's a massive call as to who is between the sticks on Wednesday night.
    I do think Roos will be back for it.

I suppose calls like that are what a manager is paid for.

I'm more worried about Jensen at the back if being honest. Loons just not looking good at the moment. He looked very awkward yesterday against the Bonnyrigg forwards. Their number 9 was really causing him issues when he come on and I really didn't expect much from the guy as he looked like he had an all you can sponsorship deal with his local baker.

We won, we’re though, that’s all that matters and all that can be said really.

Didn’t see the second half but first half we were ok - not great, not shyte, but good enough to get the job done.

That won’t cut it in the next 2 home games though.

Good to see Doohan in goal - he did fine.

Bojan as usual the only bit of class in red. Two lovely finishes again.

Also good to hear Warnock say he was disappointed with some of them & will address it Monday - all said without throwing individuals under the bus.

You get the feeling a few home truths to some of this mob have been missing & are long overdue…

Well GASC. You were missed in the Grill during pre-match warm up pints. We kept one on hand in case you made it, didn't realise you'd got the bus in tthe end. So had to keep drinking your "extra" pint as well. ( We worked our way back there after game too. Kings it's open late !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234