+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone game could be in doubt

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Mrs Islay would have been there as a witness in case more lies was stated in a letter/email about our latest visit.
    I will give you a tip.
    If someone crosses me they will face the consequences of their actions no matter how long it takes and I harbour grudges for years.
    So I was right that your request to have Mrs Islay present was to weaponise the meeting then? Thanks for admitting that without deflection at least.

That last comment is possibly the saddest thing I've read on here. You really need to start putting things behind you and moving on. Bearing grudges for that length of time will eat you up and, in all honesty, is childlike.

Mrs Islay would have been there as a witness in case more lies was stated in a letter/email about our latest visit.
    I will give you a tip.
    If someone crosses me they will face the consequences of their actions no matter how long it takes and I harbour grudges for years.
    Wow, what a way to live your life.

No wonder DFC and Downfield Golf Club hold the views they have of you.

People like you are an inspiration to me of how NOT to live my life.

Sad.

I will give you a tip.
    That comment does not at all surprise me. Your bitterness knows no bounds. You sure you are not a DAB?

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    That comment does not at all surprise me. Your bitterness knows no bounds. You sure you are not a DAB?
    If you’ve ever had the misfortune to be at the same table as him at a dinner you’ll understand those remarks come from the heart…or swinging brick.

Dodbroon "On a couple of occasions our pitch was unplayable due to the odd/extreme rainfall the Dump was unplayable too something that their support don't want to believe true and our support are unaware of."
    This may be true, I dont have any official knowledge of it. A pitch that is flooded but not due to be played on would be left to drain/dry out naturally before any machinery/maintenance work will be done on it. Using heavy machinery on a flooded pitch will lead to more soil compaction and less oppurtunity for rainwater to drain away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    I have been a Dundee supporter for over 63 years. The first game I attended was in August 1960. How long have you been a Dundee supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Dodbroon "On a couple of occasions our pitch was unplayable due to the odd/extreme rainfall the Dump was unplayable too something that their support don't want to believe true and our support are unaware of."
    This may be true, I dont have any official knowledge of it. A pitch that is flooded but not due to be played on would be left to drain/dry out naturally before any machinery/maintenance work will be done on it. Using heavy machinery on a flooded pitch will lead to more soil compaction and less oppurtunity for rainwater to drain away.
    The biggest cause of soil compaction on football pitches is the removal of worms which aerate the soil but cause unsightly worm casts.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    If you’ve ever had the misfortune to be at the same table as him at a dinner you’ll understand those remarks come from the heart…or swinging brick.
    I was going to reply to post but I have decided that it is not worth the effort as I have more important things to deal with which is of no concern to you.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Wow, what a way to live your life.

No wonder DFC and Downfield Golf Club hold the views they have of you.

People like you are an inspiration to me of how NOT to live my life.

Sad.
    Unlike a lot of members I attended annual financial meetings and AGMs where I was not frightened to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    So I was right that your request to have Mrs Islay present was to weaponise the meeting then? Thanks for admitting that without deflection at least.

That last comment is possibly the saddest thing I've read on here. You really need to start putting things behind you and moving on. Bearing grudges for that length of time will eat you up and, in all honesty, is childlike.
    It is not childlike. It is my choice and if someone crosses me they will pay for the consequences of their action irrespective of the damage it may cause.
    I would have taken my wife with me as a witness in case GF/JN made up more fictitious lies about my latest visit to Gardyne.
    I would have happily had a meeting with Greg Fenton on neutral territory somewhere away from Gardyne.
    After I received sight of Greg Fenton’s email about our visit to Gardyne on Friday 7th October 2022 I seriously considered reverting to being an armchair supporter of Dundee Football Club which I was from 1981 until December 2009 especially as my admission money ultimately goes to pay for part of Greg Fenton’s and John Nelms respective salaries.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)